01•Baby Discussion.

Not now

Not now.
We are young still.
I am an Idol.
I am not ready.
We will discuss this later.

It has been six months since your last discussion of babies, two and a half years since you first brought the subject up. Being married for two a half years and still not parents, your parents voiced their concern that his soldiers are shooting correctly. This would anger you, knowing that the reason you are still not a mother is because of Jimin. He does not want a baby.

Coming home, you would rest your head on his shoulder "How were your parents?"
You opened your eyes "They continue to encourage us to get your sperm counted."
"You talk about our sex life?" Jimin huffed.
"No Jimin!" You argued. "Whenever I see her, she always assumes that I am giving her pregnancy news." "Does she know it's me who is postponing you from becoming pregnant?" Jimin asks.
"No, she doesn't know. As I said she urges me to take you to the hospital. Your boys aren't doing their job."
Jimin looks down at his crotch "My boys are doing their job."
"Is that why we still do not have a baby?" You retaliated.
"We have talked about this Y/N."
"Yes I know." You exhaled. Getting up off the couch you comment "But this is not all just about you. This is our decision, not just you to decide."

That was your last conversation about babies, seeing as it ended badly. Babies you still wanted, and were getting antsy about Jimin getting you pregnant. But you held your tongue, there is no need for another fight with Jimin if unnecessary.

"Did you just get home?" You ask.
Jimin yawns and nodded.
"I made your breakfast. Are you hungry?" You bring his plate to the table, yours following in a moment.

Jimin sits down, you on his right.
"Were you recording with Yoongi again last night?" You inquire.
He shakes his head "No. I fell asleep at the studio. Sorry I did not call."
"That's okay. So, what are the plans today?"
"I cleared my day for you." Jimin reveals.
"Why is that Jimin?" You ask.
"We will talk about everything later. Thank you for breakfast Y/N, it was most delicious." He praised. "Are you done?"
You nodded your head yes "Thanks Jimin."
He kissed your head as he whisks away your plate.

It was an hour later when Jimin summoned you from the bedroom.
He leads you down the stairs, his hand in yours, to the couch.
Positioning yourself with your legs crossed you run your fingers through his hair "What do you want to talk about baby?"
"I have been thinking." He says. "We have not talked about babies since our last fight."

You remember.

"And you were right Y/N. It is selfish of me to withstand your dreams of starting our family because of my own decisions. We should have been talking about this like adults. Married adults." He corrects himself.
"What are you saying?" You ask.
He licks his lips "Y/N, I am ready to have a baby with you."

You shoot forward with your arms making their way around his neck "Are you serious? You want a baby?"
"I do. I really do want a baby. Do you still want a baby Y/N?"
Your fingers tremble with his buttons, your mouth sucking against his shoulder.
"Easy, huh." Jimin laughed. You looked at Jimin "Of course I want a baby with you."
Jimin giggled, picking your body up "We really are doing this yeah?"
You pecked his cheek "Yes we really are."

Hi, readers. 😇
My heart goes soft with the thought of Jimin being a dad. Ugh!😭
I appreciate you reading this; comment. Vote.❤️