Chapter 10 - Revelation

Laxus' POV

My heart was racing, Porlyusica finally figured out what was wrong with Akari, everyone crowded around Porlyusica and waited for the all important answer.

"So what is wrong with her?" I asked.

Porlyusica sighed and looked at me with a serious expression.

"You're going to be a father, Laxus." Porlyusica said.

"Huh?" I questioned with confusion.

It took a while for those words to sink in and if I'm going to be honest, I didn't believe Porlyusica at first, neither did the rest of the guild members stood beside me.

"That's funny, so what is wrong with Akari?" I asked again.

"Are you deaf or stupid? She's pregnant." Porlyusica huffed.

"Pregnant? Akari can't be pregnant." Freed stated.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound right." Evergreen added.

"This can't be right. Gramps did you set this up as a joke, if so it's very funny but you can give up the act now." I chuckled nervously.

"This isn't a joke Laxus." Master Makarov replied.

Everyone began to get the message and looked extremely surprised, as they started to congratulate me, I was still stood on the spot, frozen. I looked at Akari still laid on the bed and wondered what the hell was going on.

"Um, are you sure she's pregnant?" I asked, still shocked.

"Yes." Porlyusica replied.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Aren't you happy Laxus?" Evergreen asked me.

"I don't know. This can't be possible." I said, stunned by the news.

I dropped to my knees and tried to gather myself. I looked over at Master Makarov to see how he felt about it, he didn't look particularly pleased.

"You got her pregnant!" Master Makarov shouted at me.

"Chill out old man, I don't know how she got pregnant!" I shouted back.

"Laxus, what is going on?" Freed questioned.

"I don't have a clue!" I shouted back.

"Laxus. Be honest with me, when was the last time you and Akari... you know..." Porlyusica asked.

"Had sex?" I questioned.

"Oh my goodness!" Wendy exclaimed as her face went bright red.

"Is this really a conversation you should be having in front of us?" Lucy asked, concerned for Wendy's innocence.

"I never told you to stay!" I exclaimed.

"Enough! Just get to the point!" Master Makarov declared.

"Fine, it was the night before I left to come here, that was just over two weeks ago." I replied.

"Did you take the proper precautions?" Porlyusica interrogated.

"Well..." I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my head.

"You idiot!" Master Makarov shouted at me.

"Hey calm down old man!" I exclaimed.

"You silly boy." Porlyusica said grumpily.

"What? I ran out of supply, it was quite late so I didn't feel like going to the pharmacist to get more. Anyway, it was Akari's fault, she said her body wasn't in a fertile stage." I explained.

From One Dragon To Another: The Next Tailजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें