Prologue

Samantha summer a porn star who came with this awful dark industry where she could get lots of money but with the price of her life. She tries everything in her teenage to get settled with a decent life but something was written in her faith which makes her land in this industry. Most of the woman in this industry were already damaged already and before those girls can understand they were totally damaged properly. She got everything anyone wishes in their life. Samantha has a big house with luxury cars and an enormous bank account balance, but there is no one with whom she can share all these comforts. Every time she does sex, it is only for earning money but not because she is doing it for love. She found lots of partners, but no one was looking at her inside beauty they only look forward to her outer beauty. She was miserable from inside broken almost and has no almost no faith in herself with total darkness inside her.

Emily Spencer was a totally innocent person, not only from the brain but also from the heart too. Her charm is so captivating that she can enchant anyone. She was an innocent soul who sees a world as a rainbow with full of colors. She lacks the ability to comprehend darkness and sadness. Like a light, her innocent nature shone through.

What will happen when these two people collide with each other and fall in love? How these are totally two different people able to put everything aside and become one?