Part 15

Part 15

The incident which took place last night wasn't that easy for a person to digest after the mishaps that happen in her life. Khushi was seating at the corner of the hut holding her knees closer to her. Her tear dripping continuously.. She wasn't even able to close her eyes as the last night moments were flashing before her eyes. She could still feel her husband touched all over her body. Sucking nibbling trusting was only making her more disgust.

Arnav slowly open his eyes while his hand was roaming at the other side of his. He hurriedly open his eyes when he couldn't find her beside him. He looked around only to find her seating at the corner of the hut crying on her faith. He walked to her wearing his pants and shirt which he already wear last night and dressed her too at the same moments once she was absolutely fine.

Arnav(Kneeling before her): "Khushi.." He tried to touch her but she jerk before his hand could ever able to caress or wipe her sorrow..

Khushi (Weeping): "Please don't touch me.. Please.. I beg you.." Her painful eyes were only reflecting what she was going through now. Her grief was turning into poison. The hurt of backstabbed was causing several pains in her heart.

Arnav: "Khushi.. Please try to understand.." She nodded her head in denial. He cupped her cheeks forcefully making her looked in his eyes.. "I left everything Khushi.. I left all the life which was the reason of your current state. I left that habits which made you hate me.. I left it Khushi.. I left it.. Please forgive me.. Please Khushi.." He wasn't able to carry this grief anymore. He need to take it out and asked for her forgiveness.

Khushi: "Please don't touch me.." She waves his hand from her. Slowly, she started to move backwards while he was moving towards her.. She join her both palm in another way of pleading him "Please Arnav.. Don't touch me.. Please.. I beg you please don't touch me with that hand.. Please.." She cried loudly hoping he would stop there itself.

Arnav: "I have to take such step to save you Khushi. I don't have any other option other than.." He remains the phase hang as he knew she would understand. "If I didn't react then you might...??"

Khushi: "Marjaate na..?? (I will die na..?) Then why didn't you let me die..? What the point of living when you already killed me before..? If I was given a choice to live or die I will have chosen death.. I hate when you touched me. I hate when you make love me with the same hand. I hate when you MARK me yours..! I hate all those things which were related to a physical relation. I HATE IT..!" She shouts her last three words..

She started to scratch her skins which were worshiped by him last night. Her nail marks was causing reddish and bleed on her skins.

Arnav: "STOP hurting youself DAMN IT..!" He raged out in anger.. He was about to run towards her but the next word of her rooted him on the spot.

Khushi (Screaming): "Divorce me.. Leave me forever.. I don't wish to see your face. Free me from this suffocating marriage. DIVORCE me Arnav.."

He doesn't know what he should reply to her. She asked him something which he wasn't able to give her not even in his wildest dream. How would he live without her..? He knew he sound PATHETIC but that's the truth. Not even a single second that he forget about her. He always remembers her but due to his social life and habitual he killed the innocent Khushi. He made her survive in darkness and blindly make her belief him. Every day he lied to her just to make her stay beside him and today she wanted a DIVORCE? Would he able to give her?

Khushi: "Tum muhjse bohot pyaar karte ho na Arnav..? Toh chor doh muhje.. Jabhi tumari shakal dekhti hoon muhje voh din yaad aata hai. (You loves me a lot na Arnav..? Then leave me.. Whenever I see your face I remember THAT night..)" She wiped her tear trying to calm herself.