Part 5

Part 5

Three months passed and now she is in her 8th months.. She was having some difficulty to walk as her legs wasn't as same shape it used to be It was swelled.. Her belly also started to form and visible to everyone.. Right now she been pampered a lot by her husband.. He always forced her to eat this and that and her loves for him was reaching on such heights where she can't believes anyone rather than her husband.. She thought of calling him as it was just 5pm and he might be in office.. The mobile was ringing and he wasn't answering her called.. She tried several times and finally it been answered..

She was about to say HELLO but the female voice from the other end shocked her towards the death.. Her lips was trembling as this was the first time some girls answer his call..

Khushi: "Arnav..??" She called with shaking voice..

Sanchi: "He is in bathroom.." Her eyes teary.. She was just hinting on something.. The fear of being betrayed was shadowing her..

Khushi: "Who are you..??" The girl which was seating on the bed wrapping the white bed sheet on her body was smiling broadly.. She was aware he was married but she didn't knew that his wife didn't knew about her husband's dark side..

Sanchi: "I'm his girlfff..." The words remain hanged when the phone been snatched by the owner..

Arnav: "Khushi.. I will call you later.." He cut the called and turn behind with rage in his eyes.. The next moment he slapped Sanchi hard on her cheeks.. She was surely taken back by the sudden act of his.. As she knew he was rough on bed but he never physically handle any of his bedmates.. Her palm touched her cheeks and she was soothing the pains which given by his heavy hands..

Sanchi: "Arnie.. Yo..." He interrupted her roughly only to make her scared meeting his gaze..

Arnav: "Who the bloody hell told you to attend my calls..??" He barked..

Sanchi: "It was ringing and i.. Jus.."

Arnav(Interrupting again): "Then let it ring DAMN IT..! I don't need any of your favour to answer my calls and today you have created an mess in my marriage life.." He throw diggers on her..

Sanchi: "If she is that important to you then what are you doing here..?? You should be with your wife not me.." She too stand for herself.. Why should she take his insulted..? When he was the one invited her to bed her..

Arnav: "That's not of your business.. You are here just to satisfies my needs my body and my hunger nothing else but SHE.. She is my life and my wife.. I won't let any of my deeds over shadow her or destroy the TRUST that she have for me... She shouldn't know anything.. If she does then I won't hesitate to erase those memories.." He roared in anger.. He wear his clothes and storm out from the hotel room not before throwing some notes on Sanchi's face..

But least he knew The last phase which he utters would surely make him helpless.. He would be dying to erase those thoughts in her but it will be too late.. Too late for him to repair his mistake and habitual..

**************

He reached at RM and start calling her.. Jenny was the one who came and approached him.. She was clueless seeing her chief screaming for his wife..

Arnav: "Where is Khushi..??" She appointed her fingers to the upstairs.. He run and climbed the stairs as fast as he could..

He pushed the room's door and there he found her crying at the corner.. He took small step towards her and kneel down before her.. He was about to touch her but she move her head..

Arnav: "Khushi.." He called her softly..

Khushi: "Arnav.. You were lying to me right..??" Her tear was drenching her cheeks.. He nodded a NO as he wasn't..