Part 14

Part 14

There were pin drop silent between them. They were walking together yet creating distance. They were near to each other yet far from their reach. Khushi was the most confused in all this. She didn't want to meet him. She didn't want to see his face. She just wanted to stay aloof from everyone and this cruel world. She has lost faith in trusting a person like she used to trust him blindly. In return, she only receives his betrayal. He killed her the day he lied to her for each created excused.

Khushi: "I need to go.. I will inform someone else to guide you.." She was about to run.. Suddenly, her feet stumble with the stone and she was about to fall down. She closed her eyes tight letting her body crash on the ground. But before she could receive another pain, she had been held firmly by a strong arm. She slowly opens her eyes and meet those brown eyes. She hurriedly realizes the surround and literally struggle from his holds. He balance her to stand properly and move two step backwards as he could see her uneasiness.

Arnav: "Tum theek ho..? (Are you okey..?)" She adjust her duppata and nodded weakly.. "Errmm.. Khushi can you join me for a, cup of coffee..?" She lifted her gaze..

Khushi: "Nahi.. I have some other work to do.." She denied his request without giving a second thought. Her heart was beating rapidly. She couldn't wait any longer here.. She rushed out from his views. Her heart still wasn't ready to accept him fully. She can never forgive his deeds towards her..

*************

The whole night Arnav spend in his harm house at Jaipur. He been informed Khushi didn't step in his harm house since the day she came to Jaipur.. She prefer staying at the orphanage quarter than staying here comfortably. He didn't want to force her for anything. The whole night he spend sleeping on the recliner. He didn't notice when he doze off here. He was hell exhausted from the long drive. He loves driving and this time too he didn't take his drive with him. Shilpa already informed him about Khushi's whereabouts which was none other than the same orphanage that he was sponsoring. There are few orphanage which are under AR since years.. 10 percent of the profits will be distributed to those orphanages so they would be able to take care of the daily routine of theirs.

**************

The next morning Arnav was again in the orphanage. He will be leaving today evening. He just drops by to settle some formalities and at the same time to meet her. It wasn't his intension to disturb her here nor did he want to take her home. If she prefer staying here than he won't argue and would let her stay here if that bring happiness to her.. His life in Delhi was not less like a dead soul. He was breathing but seems the air wasn't enough for him. The entire day he missed her presence and her voice. Even last few days she didn't talk much but still he felt relief finding her near him even not beside him. He walked out from the principal office after handing the construction reports which will take place within few days. The new infrastructure will be built in the school for the children. It will bring a lot of benefits for them henceforth.

Arnav was walking out. He was engrossed on Bluetooth with Aman regarding some paper works. He didn't notice when suddenly someone dumped in him. He hurriedly hold the small figure before it collapse on the ground. He kneel down before the small girl..

Arnav: "Are you okey..?? Kahi chot lagi tumhe..? (Did you get injured..?)"

Piya: "No uncle.. Hum theek hai.."

Arnav: "You sure na..?" She nodded with a broad smile..

Piya: "Aap na ek din bohot ache papa banenge.. (One day you will be a very good father..)" Arnav was taken back with her words.. "Do you have children..?" He denied weakly.. "Aap dukhi mat hoiyeh.. Hum bhagwan se prarthna karenge keh woh apko bohot saare bache den eke liye.. (You don't be sad.. I will pray to God to give you a lot of children..)" He controls himself by gulping down a big lump in his throat.