"Zayn tells us every thing so don't get to crazy tonight haha! And he's been talking about it all day!" Harry said laughing. 

"Omg Harry!" I said blushing and looking down. 

"Okay, well see you today I guess" Harry said smiling and laughing while he walking away. 

"Bye Harry!" I yelled out. He gave me a wave while he was walking away. I ran passed by the place where Zayn and the boys are going to perform and I could just imagine them there up on stage singing, it's going to be an amazing concert! 

It was 11:00 when I got to the hotel, so I went up to the room and went in to go take a shower. When I got out of the bathroom my phone turned on and vibrated, I went over to it and it was from Zayn again it said *are you coming to the concert and signing love?* I went over to the closet and put on some clothes then went back to my phone. 

I picked it up smiling and typed *yes i am, cant wait to see you and the boys perform.* 

*Okay cool babe see you there.*

I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it and went down stairs. Olivia and Elena were waiting for me in the reception I waved to them and we left to go to the mall.

I need two outfits I thought to myself. One for the concert and one for me and Zayn's date tonight I don't even know what to wear. We walked into the first store and there was this really cute shirt it was peach color and it was loose and flowey I really liked it. After paying for the shirt we went into 6 more stores and when we were done it was 2:15 we only have 45 minutes to get to the hotel. We got in a cab and were on our way. We ran up the stairs because we didn't want to wait for the elevator I threw my bags on my bed and grabbed the outfit I'm going to wear. I put on a black hoodie that said I love 1D, light blue jeans that were ripped from the thighs to the knee, some black high tops, a 1D necklace, and I curled my hair. Olivia and Elena made some posters while I was out so we grabbed them and left. It was 2:55 when we got to the concert it was really crowded but we managed to get to the front. The boys didn't start until 3:30 we waited for a long time but it was worth it! 

The music started and they came running out jumping. Right as Zayn came out, he saw us and he winked at me and smiled then begane to sing. They sang What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, Up All Night, Moments, Got to be you, and More than This. 

It was the first time I ever went to a concert, and for it to be a One Direction concert made it even better. After the concert was the signing, and it was a very long line. We were in the middle of the line so it took about 30 minutes to get there the first person at the table was Liam. 

"Hi Anna, I cant wait for you to meet Danielle!" Liam said smiling and passed the CD to Niall. 

"Hello!"

"Hi Niall!" I said smiling. 

"Hows your head love?" He said laughing. 

"Umm great?" I let out a little giggle. Next was Louis and he was drinking Starbucks. 

Louis looked up and said,  "You should come and hang out with us someday" He said smiling and took another sip of his coffee while passing it to Harry. 

"Hello love how was your run?" 

"Good" I said smiling looking down at what Harry was writing on the CD it said 'have alot of fun on your date tonight with Zayn ~love Harry.' He looked up at me and handed it to me and said "have ALOT of FUN"

"Omg Harry!" I said. 

Last was Zayn I put the CD down and he touched my hand and said "I haven't seen you all day love."

"I was out for a run, and I bumped into Harry."  Zayn laughed. 

"Harry what did you put on Anna's CD?" 

"What? Nothing?" Harry said laughing. Zayn lightly punched Harry's arm and I start laughing. Zayn wrote on the CD 'Cant wait until tonight ~love Zayn Malik.' 

When we got to the hotel it was 7:00 pm I only had an hour to get ready for my date with zayn. I went and took another shower and remade my hair except this time it was wavy not curly. I wore a peach color shirt that was loose, peach white pants, pink heart necklace, silver-peach flower earrings, cream lace shoulder bag, studded flat sandals, pink gold and pearl bracelet, and a rose crown. i was ready for my date with Zayn it was 7:54 so I picked up my phone and left the room. I stood in font of the elevator a minute later it opened, and Olivia and Elena are standing in it holding two boxes of pizza.

"Hey!" Olivia said standing in the elevator looking at me confused. "I thought we were going to do movie night?"

"Shit I'm so sorry! Can we please do it another day? Something came up and I forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry" I said with a sad look on my face. 

"It's okay, we'll just do it another time." Olivia said very calmly, but I could see that she was furious. They walked out of the eleator and I walked in. When I got to the door there was a limo waiting for me. The driver opened the door for me and there was the most handsome man sitting in the limo with some Flowers. 

Aww thank you Zayn. This is so sweet. I love roses." I said admiring the beautiful bocquet in my lap. 

"No problem love, anything for you." He leans over and gives me a long passionate kiss and I feel the warmth of his hands on my face, I kiss him back and the car starts moving.

When we went to the movie we walked into a big theater and Zayn picked a movie that he thought I would like. We sat down and and the guy brought us two large popcorn's and two waters. We were the only one in the theater.

I asked "Zayn why we were the only ones in the theater?" 

"I rented it out for us so it can be more romantic and we wont have distractions." He kissed my check and the movie started it was The Notebook. 

"How did you know I loved this movie?" 

"Who doesnt love The Notebook?" Zayn said laughing and smiling looking at the popcorn bucket. 

1 hour of the movie passed. I looked up into Zayn's big hazel eyes and he said, "I love you Anna" and gave me a long kiss on the lips, one that I would never forget. 

I looked back at him and said "I love you too"  We hugged and watched the rest of the movie with my head on his chest. When the movie finished we walked out the whole time holding hands. We made our way to the limo and the driver opened the door and we sat in inside. When we got to the hotel Zayn kissed me and this time it was longer than the other my hands on his face. Zayn kissed my hand and let me out. I went up to the room and Olivia and Elena were sleeping on the floor with the TV on. I turned off the TV, changed my clothes and went to sleep thinking that I'm Zayn Malik's girlfriend. I closed my eyes and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter is kinda long because i haven't wrote in a while the links for the outfits 

http://www.polyvore.com/night_out/set?id=57315494      this is for her date

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57415032           this is for the concert 

thank you for reading :)