Epilogue

???'s P.O.V

I came back home with a heavy heart. We'd lost...

I failed...

All this time, and I still failed.. was I this weak? Did I let my feelings get in the way?

Where did I go wrong?!

"Damn it!" I yelled, punching the wall at the entrance, maids and butlers came to my aid, seeing whether I was alright or not.
I reassured them I was fine, despite my aching knuckles..

They asked about the game, and told me how amazing I was. Silly them.. watching a game when they should be working. I guess otou-san has been changing a lot hm..

But how wrong they were. It didn't matter how great I did if I lost.
Excusing myself from them, I headed to our room, plopping on the bed as I let all the frustrations kick in.

Is this what he meant that time..?

"May I come in?" A man's familiar voice sounded from outside of the room after some knocking. I turned to look at the door, sitting up.
"No. Please leave." I replied, I wasn't in the mood for this. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say right now.

Nevertheless, the door knob turned and Akashi Masaomi walked in chuckling. I refuse to admit pouting, but a sigh escaped my lips. "Don't you understand what a 'no' means?"
"No." He sat down beside me in all his glory, a tiny smile in his face as he ruffled my hair.
"Stop that." I gently slapped his hand away, looking down at my lap. "I'm not a child."

"But you sure are acting like one." He hummed. "He just came you know. I think this behaviour of yours is effecting him bad, he feels like even though he won and managed to prove his point, he was in the wrong."

Widening my eyes, my head shot up in his direction. "That's not true!" Idiot! How can he feel that way? "He's not in the wrong I just-"
"Haven't gotten used to losing?" Father finished for me, and despite having an outburst on stage earlier today, tears pooled at my eyes.
"I... I apologize.."

"Seijuro." The older man spoke coldly. "If you apologize because of something so simple, like not overcoming your brother is shameful. He too is an Akashi, you two should be proud that you're both at the top. There will be other matches, one's you'll be victorious in, one's he'll be victorious in." Then making a gesture I still didn't expect of him; hugging me, he continued in a softer tone.
"There will be one's you'll play side by side, as teammates again. And when those times come, I'll be in the sidelines, watching as you two were the best of the best. Watching you defeat your obstacles, your enemies with smiles on your faces."

Letting go, the man got up and walked towards the door, stopping there, he turned towards me one more time. "Make me proud Seijuro."

I stood there for a few minutes, then, wiping my eyes I headed out.

I had a certain tealnette to find and cheer up.

Few last notes

Wattpad just suggested me to read my own story 😂😂
Also, if you got any questions about the story don't hesitate to ask alright?

Also, I got tagged!

Alright so, first of all, Imma tag back the two ppl that tagged me:

SaniyaMoosvi and LittleVici

I love you guys! 😙😙😙

And to everyone else, you too mean the world to me ^^
Maxitron
gay-ikemen
TrashPanda13
angelfromthesky1
Hatsune_miku14
Ainkawaii
Purplepulu
KurokoTetsuya78
Todoroki11
Zevaldrina
Rap_Bekah
RavenKazuki33
Kotetsufangirl
Mangalover5938
A_Fellow_Otaku
TetsuyaYukine87
GTLKurokoTetsuya
_HaruKatChan_

Peace!