Chapter 16

“I said the shake would stay here until you finished your burgers.” He said, making my eyes widen at the sudden relization. “I didn't say you'd get to drink it.”
I frowned as he shook the vanilla shake ina tempting way before moving to take a sip.
.
.
.

.
.

He ended up taking a blow to his stomach, therefore, giving me my well deserved vanilla milkshake.

------------------_----------------

Just what are you hiding, Kuroko?

----------------------------
Kise's P.O.V

Me, Momo-chi and Aomine-chi were going home.
It was quite the lively talk if I were to say so myself. Mainly, on my and Momo-chi's part. AHOmine-chi just grumbled under his breath every now and then.

“Ne, Momo-chi, Aomine-chi…” I started to get their attention.
.
Well, only the pink haired manager's since Aomine-chi ignored both of us (Aomine-chi mean, ssu!!!). “What do you think of Nijimura-senpai's appearance?”

The black haired captain, or uh… ex-captain of the basketball team suddenly showed up, scaring the hell out of me and Momo-chi. The midnight blue haired teen, well… he hit a wall trying to run from Satan.

.
We just got out from Maji burger when we received a text from Akashi-chi, saying our phantom friend was okay and had a slight fever.
Momo-chi and I hugged each-other, jumping up and down like ‘boobless girls that won over a mindless baka’ from Aomine-chi's point of view. He might not have shown it, but he was also happy.

“Well what's going on here, huh?” Said a voice behind us. “O, it's just my two brainless kouhais and the genious prodigy.” We turned around in light speed to see who it was, only to meet an evilly amused smirk. “What, no hello's or anything?”

“Nijimura-senpai!!!” Momo-chi screamed and ran up to him, lightly punching his chest, before hugging the raven head.
“What's up?” He turned to look at me, making me feel kind of nervous.
“Hi, senpai!” I just realized, Aomine-chi was quiet. Too quiet.
“Aomine- AOMINE-CHI!!!” I screamed at the limp figure of my dark skinned friend that was lying across the side walk.
.

“Oh, yeah. It was quite unexpected.”  Momo-chi said, a thoughtful look on her face. “It's weird how he kept asking us on basketball club's latest.”

“Tch. Whatever. That guy doesn't have to know anything. It's not like he can do anything about it. Or actually figure it out.” The dark skinned ace commented behind us, a grumpy look on his face. “He really doesn't even have the right to know anything anymore so just let him be.” With that he picked up his pace, moving two steps ahead of us.
The pinkette beside me stiffled her laughs.
“Dai-chan's just mad coz he made a fool out of himself.” She whispered to me, but not low enough for the ganguro because he froze in spot.
“I think you're right Momo-chi. Aomine-chi is a scaredy cat.” By now, his ears were blowing smoke and his built body trembled in anger.
“Of course-”
ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I AM NOT, A SCAREDY CAT, YOU HEAR ME? STUPID KISE!!!” He interrupted me and Momo-chi's teasing, turning to us with a red angry face.
I luckily made it out of his death grip and we resumed our normal talks, with Aomine-chi fuming on front of us.

Suddenly, he stopped.

“Um, Dai-chan?” We looked at him worriedly as he looked around as if trying to pinpoint something. He breathed through his nose heavily, finally setting his eyes on the alley way just a little behind us before disappearing in it.
“D-Dai-chan!!!” Momo-chi called out to him but Aomine-chi gave no response. Just as I was going to call his name as well, he ran out, bluring in the crowd, forcing us to hurry to catch him.

We didn't exatly reach him, as he was much faster.
But we did see something… no, someone, in his arms.

A very bloody someone.

A very familiar someone.

A very, very, very kind someone.

“K-Kuroko-chi…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've done it now, Zaki-chin, I'll crush you!!!