Chapter 4

A/N: LANGUAGE BECAUSE, AOMINE. AND ALSO BECAUSE ME.

Can I break down right here and now?

"Tetsuya?"
Of course not.
I have to be strong.

"What is this?!"
I have to be strong.

"The truth."
For all of us.

"I'm quitting basketball."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine's P.O.V

I wish I didn't have to be here. I wish I could've just slept under that brigde again and ignored my beeping phone. I wish Akashi didn't call me. I wish he didn't have a plan. I wish I didn't have to see this.
I wish I didn't have to hear that.
I wish I had listened to Kise when he said there was something strange going on with Tetsu and our devil of a captain!

"Tetsuya?"
"What is this?!"
It's the first time I see Akashi so... defeated...

"The truth." How can Tetsu be so calm right now? "I'm quitting basketball."

Why?! Why Tetsu?

I can feel everyone hold their breath- I know mine left me- as Akashi's eyes became murderous. The air suddenly felt cold and suffocating.
"Why?"
"Personal reas-"
"Sate them!" Why do I feel like even the birds stopped flying at that deadly voice?
Tetsu inhaled then exhaled, before calmly- so CALMLY- replying.
"I've got tired of basketball. I can barely keep up with you, or anyone really."
"Barely being the key word. You're still needed in the team, you have a job to do!" Tetsu isn't making eye-contact anymore, why the heck is he smiling!?
"Needed? That's such a huge lie, Akashi-kun.

"I'm quitting. That's that. Thank you."
"I don't accept this Tetsuya!" The devil spoke, tearing the papers apart. "You're not quitting now!"
"That's your problem Akashi-kun, I quit." He turned and walked away from, all of us really, saying he'd come and empty his locker tomorrow.
Akashi was left there with a murdering aura surrounding him, Midorima and Murasakibara were shocked at what they just heard, Satsuki was crying behind her hands while Kise went after my best friend.
I was about to follow when I heard those two bastards talk about him.

"So he finally quit huh? See we broke him! This is perfect!!!"
"No you idiot! We weren't suppossed to! How the hell can we destroy them now?! He won't like this at all!!!" Bastards. Bastards! Bastards!! BASTARDS!!!

"YOU BASTARDS!!! WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS HUH? ANSER ME!!!" The poor guy was suddenly in my death grip. I think Satsuki's trying to calm me but all i can think of right now is killing those fuckers for messing with Tetsu. For even daring to come close to him!
"Aomine! That's enough!" The coach is in between us, keeping my prey away from my clutches. Murasakibara and Midorima are holding me back.
"Let go of me!!! Screw all of you!!!" Finally escaping from them, I run out of the gym wanting to see Tetsu.
Where are you?

"Tetsu!" I found Kise standing at the school gate by himself. "Kise!"
I run over to him only to see him wiping away some tears. Real tears.
"Aominechi... I-I couldn't stop him, I'm sorry!" Bastard, what are you saying?
"Why?"
~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn it! Where's that dumbass, he's late!!!

It's evening now. I told that damn Kise to meet me after school but now I'm the one waiting for him!

I didn't find Tetsu. I looked for him everywhere! But he just- dissappiered! Like-like a ghost!
So then I went back to the gym with the intent to kill, but those lucky shitheads were already gone! Kise dissapiered as well, leaving me on my own, and since my mind wouldn't stop thinking, I came up with an evil plan. Later I told Kise to meet me after school so we can 'talk'.
And also spy on those dumbasses.

But as I said; I'm waiting for the annoying blonde to arrive.
Man, I look like one of those idiotic idiots who're waiting for their big boobed girlfriends. Though I wouldn't mind being one of those idiotic idiots, Kise has no boobs at all, let alone big ones, and he's a guy- not a girl that I'd be happy to wait for. Even if Kise did somehow have big boobs, I'd rather wait for a no boobed Tetsu than him.
Wait, I wonder what kinds of boobs Tetsu'd have. Would he even look it?
Crap! Why am I thinking this?!

"Aomine-chi~!!!"
"I'm straight!!!" I yelled at the blonde coming my way.
"E-eh?" Crap! "Aomine-chi, you're red in the face. Is something wrong? Wait! Let me see if you have a fever!"
"N-no! I'm fine I'm not red in the face!" I say covering my mouth from damn embarrasment. "Shut up!" I am never staying alone with my thoughts ever, EVER, again!
"Erm, ok then?" The last bit of my nonexistent innocence is gone!!! "I wasn't late, was I?" I'm gonna kill you!!!

"So about Kuroko-chi's case."
"Huh? Oh, right. What'd you find?" A grin made it's way on my face. There's no doubt, someone's going to miss a few limbs tonight.
"Those guys are the same year as us, but attend different classes. Apparently, Haizaki attends some of those classes as well. He's beaten a bully once for them, now they're willing to do anything he asks them to." Oh so he's using them.
"Well that's not good. At all."
"Ha, why Aomine-chi?" He looks at me as we head towards the gym.
"Eh?" Did I say that aloud? "What? No forget it, it's nothing." But it is something.

Just as we're about to turn the corner we hear voices blabering, stopping our movements.
"The idiot quit! Just as we were getting to the fun part!"
"Yeah sorry~ sorry~! Please forgive us!"
"Forgive you? FORGIVE YOU?! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT YOU IDIOTS! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THEM NOW?! AH?"

Haizaki you damn bastard!!!

-----------------------

Ki-chan! Dai-chan, please don't do anything rash!