Chapter 32

I AM BACK!
AND ALIVE!
WITH A CHAPTER!
KIND OF DEPRESSED..
BUT ALIVE!
AND WITH SOME NEWS!
I'VE OPENED MY OWN AMINO, FROM AMINO APPS, GO CHECK IT OUT! YOUNG PEN WARRIOR! PLEASE, IF YOU LOVE ME GO JOIN!!! (/>~<)/
ALSO, I AM CONTINUING EVERY BOOK I HAVE STARTED IN HERE, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED WITH ONLY TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS LEFT, SO IF YOU WANNA THROW OUT IDEAS FOR ME TO WRITE, THAT IS ALL, GO READ YOUR WELL DESERVED CHAPTER!
I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY (OR NIGHT)!

BUH, BYE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       ☆

Kuroko's P.O.V

"You're just some brat the Akashi's took pity on! You don't even belong with them!!!"

"Tetsuya."

Aka- um... Seijuro-nii's voice brought me back to reality and I opened my eyes on reflex. My reflection greeted me.

It's been a week, huh?

That's right. It's been a week since I was welcomed into the Akashi household.
A week filled with many, many mistakes and incidents on my part.
Nii-san kept reminding me, that I didn't have- shouldn't bow to servants but... how can I not?

Then again, a street rat will always remain a street rat.

What did I know about a luxurious life?
Absolutely nothing!

"In here nii-san." I replied, looking at all the clothes stored at my side of the closet, and I could swear, they were worth much more than me. Faintly hearing the closet's door open I kept on inspecting the clothes, not managing to pick out any to wear. I still felt so uncomfortable in such luxurious material. I wished for some normalness to return to my life.

Being an Akashi, however, allowed no such thing.

Just as I was about to take out a blood red button up T-shirt, my brother's voice made me freeze. "You need to eat more Tetsuya. I really can't stand seeing you so thin."
Slowly, painfully so, I turned to meet his eyes, feeling heat rise up to my cheeks, just realising that, except my boxers, I had nothing else on. I know that my brother, hell, everyone from the generation of miracles, had seen me completely naked before, but with everything that happened, I felt so self- conscious. He probaby noticed as well, for his lips curled up into smirk and those scarlet eyes shined with amsement. Nevertheless, he turned around, his back facing me and I quickly took the opportunity to dress myself. Hurridly putting on a pair of black ripped jeans, continuing afterwards with buttoning up my shirt, I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"You can turn around now..." He turned around as I put on my black wrist bands to hide the scars I made to myself.
"Come on, let's go." He said, raising his hand for me to take, voice calm and smooth but I knew he was feeling bad, for it was like a whisper of the wind, not an order.
He felt ashamed, I knew, for not being able to protect me from Haizaki, from my father... from me myself...

"You are not at fault..." I said, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze. I was not met with an answer, he just led me outside in silence, where a black SUV was waiting.
Our butler opened the door for us, a kind smile on his face as his eyes fell on me. As we each took a seat, I noticed how calm my brother was, which caused even more nervousness to settle in the pits of my stomach.

I once again realised just how different we were for twins... He was always so calm and collected, while I was having an internal breakdown. Not only that, our looks were different as well; he wore a scarlet red crown, while I a teal blue. He was wearing a white shirt, white jeans and blue trainers, while I wore a red shirt, black jeans and red trainers.