Chapter 34

Haizaki's P.O.V

-flashback-

That damn midget... how it pisses me off..
"You.. you're just another rich brat who can't do anything on his own!!!" I moved to punch the poor excuse of a human being once again, but a cold hand kept my fist back.

Before I could even check who could possibly try to stop me, my wrist was twisted in a way I almost thought it broke. "Aghh!!" One of my eyes closed from the pain, looking at my left side I felt the most threatening aura I'd known my entire life.
A chill ran down my spine.

I knew that aura...

I knew who it was before I even spotted the mop of red hair.

Akashi Seijuro..

"You've got nerve, Haizaki Shougo." He said with a scowl on his face. Honestly, if he was so damn protective of that brat, I was surprised he didn't go check up on him immediately. "Attacking my brother like that."

Fuck.

"Even after all you put him through, you really have no soul Haizaki." Another hand grabbed my right shoulder, giving it a tight, painful, squeze that drew a grunt.

Aomine Daiki..

"Haizaki.. I'll make you pay for what you did to Kuro-chin." Sweat built up at my temples, a shadow loomed over me. Murasakibara Atsushi.
"What the fuck! Are all of you weirdos gonna gang up on me?!" I growled out, something that received another painful squeeze on my wrist, I was sure at this point; he'd definitely break it!

"Wrong." A voice said in front of me, and I turned to see that damned four eyed nerd and the shitty blonde by each of the bluenettes' sides. Midorima Shintaro and Kise Ryouta. "We're not like you." The blonde spat out, putting an arm around the quivering kid.
Because that's just what Kuroko Tetsuya was, a little child who needed protection by his big brother! Weak! Useless! Stupid child!
"Oh yea, then what the fuck is this huh?!"

"We're teaching you a lesson Haizaki." The tanned dog said.
"To never, ever, think of messing with an Akashi again." I could feel the Akashi brat's glare make holes in the back of my head. For a moment he let go of my wrist, and I almost sighed in relief, but not a second later I found myself kneeling on the ground.

"Wha-" all the words I wanted to say got caught up in a pile in my throat when I was faced with the Emperor. When those scissors were pointed in the middle of my eyes.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

He's crazy!!

"Well then, how will it be, Haizaki Shougo?"

-end of flashback-

I'd have spit on his face right there and then, if it wasn't for that Nijimura who interrupted their revenge, to get his own.

-"Leave now Akashi, I'll be dealing with him."-

'That devil, why am I even thinking of this now of all times?'

I hit a rock on my way. I just lost to that damned blonde, that fucking ganguro just gave me a punch. Guess that must be it.

Groaning I decided to actually leave it at this point this time.
Not too far away from the building there was a place to get rid off my hobby.

Holding the shoes over the fire, all this sport, all basketball brought to me came back in an instant.

Why?