남자친구

Soojin's POV
"Meet you at BigHit!"

I exclaimed, leaving my phone that was currently on speaker on my bed with a sweet smile plastered on my face. I got out different hoodies and jeans and tried to pick one of them as Namjoon rambled on and on about me being safe.

"Make sure to check if there are cars before crossing the road. Oh! And make sure not to look at your phone or listen to music."

"Yes, mom."

"Aish! I'm worried for you, okay? You always look at your phone and i'm so worried you'll..."

The rest of his words were muffled as i ignored his nagging and chose a grey hoodie with black jeans.

"Yah! Are you listening???"

"Aish, yes. Being with Jin OPPA must have influenced you."

"Oppa??? Did hyung ask you to call him that? Was it yesterday when i left you with him? I'm sorry for leaving. PD-nim called me to talk about use dating."

"Oh! What did he say???"

I asked, intrigued. My stomach was churning as i got worried and excited.

"That's not important. Anyways, did Jin hung ask you to call him that? You can't call him that!"

"Wae?"

I made an innocent face even though we were only calling and he could not see my face. I changed into my hoodie, waiting for his reply.

"Becaaaauuuse, you're mine."

He whispered the last part softly as i giggled, my face getting red. Before i could respond, Namjoon hung up faster than Jungkook running away from girls.
I sighed, a smile still plastered on my face as i squealed.

"Is this a dream??? Namjoon is my boyfriend!"

I screamed, stuffing my face into a pillow and kicking the air, a blush creeping up my face.