The Demon Lord....Ha, Such a Feika

Start from the beginning

The first one being a young man, wearing the jobs uniform, his most noticeable appearance being his Greenish black Hair and Red eyes...

Yes the work was the one who was trying to overtake my position as employee of the month....Sadao Maou....

The other one was my 'Friend' or as the public know as my 'Sister', Chiho Sasaki....

They where the ones that are at the front right now, chiho and sadao being new workers here...

While I had no problem with chiho being here.....That man called sadao....

I'm watching him...

As if sensing my glare, he turns back towards where I was at, and glares back at me...

Yeah, it was not just me that dislikes him, for he dislikes me too....

Ha, what a disrespectful fool...

I turn away from him with a amused smirk on my face, making sure he sees it, and I can feel his glare on me intensify.

"Well then, Manager, I'm going to the work room now, I've got a mad appetite and I've got to eat the food I brought." As i told her i fold up my apron as I give her a smile and go towards the room.

"As polite and good looking as always Gil-kun...." was the last thing I heard from her as I started thinking on something else...

Well besides getting Mr Lion Go....WHICH I HAVE NOT!!!....

My food....

Since I started working here, I have decided to buy good food from high class places....

Sadly I learned from my mistake of bringing the food home, as Riho, being the damn old lady she is, always ate my food as a way to get at me...

Damn old lady...

"hgggk" I flinch as I can somehow feel a shadow pain from my head....

Damn that lady and her mystic arts...
I know that she has powers even if she says no.

I know She's hiding them from the world, but is using them on me to hurt me....

"Tch, damn....Whatever....Time to eat..." As I arrive at the door where the work room is at, I open it and enter, making sure to close the door.

"Haaaa, I'm starving...." I say outloud as I head towards my locker, making sure to put my apron in and taking my black backpack out...

As I tend to hit up the arcade once I'm done working, I started bringing a backpack to carry a new set of clothes I change into when I go to a restroom and put my work clothes in it...Speaking of....

"Hmmm..." Since no one is here I decide to change in the room real quick and put my work clothes inside the bag, making sure to take out a medium sized bento box out....

Well....time to eat.....

___________________

[Le Scene Change]

___________________

"Aggghhhh, no Mr Lion go.....Damnit!!" I tell out as I clutch my head in solid defeat....

Why......just why.......

WHY CANT I GET SWEET MR LION GO!!!

AGGGHHHHH

"Kuso....Just wait for me....I'll have you soon Mr Lion Go...." With that I walk out from the arcade, my defeated air present around...

As I look up the sky, I notice that its already dark and raining....Ughh Riho-San is going to hit me for this...

Double shit.....

As I walk towards the crosswalk, my Umbrella out and used to shield my glorious body from the water, I notice someone on a bike that seems to have deflated....Wait....is that....

Ha!!!

"Well well, if it isn't the wannabe Demon Lord....What are you doing out here...." as I say that he turns to look at me and give me an angry stare...Before talking....

"None of your concern Mashu-San but as you can see I got a flat...." he says as I chuckle at his misery.....Now I feel better that I didn't get Mr Lion Go....

"Humpf, well isn't that lovely.....Like a dog you can say....." As I continue, he growls at my remark before speaking...

"Shut it Pretty Boy, I dont got no beef with you, besides,  if you know what i am...shouldn't you be on your knees begging for forgiveness...."
As he says that, I genuinely start laughing at his sorry state, especially at his remark.

Fool.....

"Listen well, Zasshu, I dont Bow to anyone, especially some washed up Demon Lord....Besides, if anything you dont even have the power of one anymore......Sooooo...." As I continue I take out  A spare clear umbrella, seeing as he doesn't have one on him,
Before continuing....

"Here, consider it a reward for making the King laugh peasant..." with my words done I walk the crosswalk, seeing as it's on the green to walk forward.

"Dont think I'm done talking with you Mashu!!" As he said that I stop walking and told him...

"Listen, Sadao, I dont listen to So called demon lords, especially one like you, weak and pathetic, so be quite and go home to your 'castle'...."
With me being on the other side of the street, I tell him the words that piss him off the most....

"Feika....."
With my piece said, I leave the area, feeling his piercing glare of anger....

____________________

AN: Thanks for reading the new chapter of this book, and I hope you peeps enjoy...
I dont got much to say so I'll let you go peeps so....
Thanks for reading and as always....

LATERS :3