12. The Big Story

•Gray P.O.V•

She looked so amazing. Just like she did everyday. Was this really happening? Was she real? I mean she had to be unless being cooped up in a room that long would've made me imagine things, but I dought it would. I stared at her until to many people got in the way. I read a sign close by.

Lucy, and Natsu's first concert!

Natsu too! Man, maybe my bad luck is flipping to good for once! I ran in front of Lucy quickly she smiled at me with her pearly whites.

"Lucy!" I hugged her tight. I had tears in my eyes.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

"Um excuse me, do you mind letting go..." I struggled, and pushed him away. I felt bad I was kind of being tough with him, but he was a stranger, and seemed to be very pervert like.

"Sir... Don't you recognize me?" I looked at him blank in thought. He had raven black spiky hair, a blue plain shirt, and ripped up jeans. He looked homeless, and depressed. I smiled at him as descent as I could.

"I'm sorry I d-don't..." I didn't want to sound offensive, but I seriously haven't seen him ever in my life. As the crowd swarm around me I lost sight of that strange boy. Even if I was surrounded I felt an emptiness, I felt as if those people weren't even standing around me. I stared at the spot I last saw the raven haired boy, and had a rush of sad emotions tickle my body up, and down.

You see I don't remember anything, when Natsu told me about the car crash i tried remembering, but didn't have one picture of it. I've been like this for a while. I put on a mask, and shun the bad feelings i have for when I'm all alone, but Natsu's noticed it. He tries his best to cheer me up. Tell me he understands my pain. You see me, and him are broken, even Natsu cries like me. He shuns his feelings, until he's alone too. He's just better with shunning it then me. He also told me the story of why he's sad like me. Why he's been shunning this story.

•Natsu's P.O.V•

~flash back~

I was shoved to the ground after I finished playing my piano.

"Hey quit it!" I shouted punching one of the men. I was talented with hand to hand combat. Since, I'm good with my hands I had an equal fight. Well if it was just with one of the men. They grabbed me tightly, and knocked me around like a doll. One of the men trashed my place while the other held me back.

After my home was completely destroyed, they lit a match, and the room was in flames. I heard screams, and shouts. The whole apartment was on fire. I stood up weakly, looking to see I was surrounded by flames. No way to get out of them. I had no choice. I jumped out after the men apparently to be jumping out a window. I was burnt pretty bad, and wasn't able to stand from the big jump. After that the men kept me as their slave till I was able to escape.

•Grays P.O.V•

~present~

I couldn't believe it. She saw me as a complete stranger. All of this was a big mess now that I knew both Natsu, and Lucy were alive, and well. I had to tell everyone quickly. I reached the front of the line, and bought some tickets, and rushed out. My heart pounding out of my chest.

I'm coming Lucy! I won't loose you again!