10. This Memory

•Natsu's P.O.V•

I held her hand tight, and pulled her to her old apartment. Since I obviously couldn't go back to my house. When I opened the door it was dark, and a little dusty. I looked at her, she was confused, scared, and a little bit cautious.

"Like it?" I asked her. I really hoped she'd remember. I still don't under stand how she could have amnesia, but then again she was hit pretty bad.

"Your apartment is... Nice..." I laughed a little when she told me "my" apartment was nice. I quickly turned on the lights. I saw a guitar placed against the wall, and a piano next to it. I didn't know she could play both a guitar, and piano!

"You play?" I asked slipping onto the stool if the piano. She shook her head.

"No, I don't... Think so..." I'm an idiot, of course she didn't know if she could.

"Oh, right..." I said placing my fingers to the keys.

"Oh, right what?" She tilted her head. I shook my head. I started to play an elegant song, something she would remember. The song she sang to in the abandoned music room. Our song. She sat next to me, and smiled listening to me play. She closed her eyes. She looked so beautiful even though she was in hospital clothes, and was dirty. She opened her eyes. I saw sadness over flow her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you... I don't know why I'd forget..." I played softer as she spoke.

"It's not your fault, Lucy. You wouldn't be able to anyway." She tilted her head again.

I played the song over, and over. I just wanted to hear her voice. It was smooth, and loud. It spoke to me.

"Sing."

•Lucy's P.O.V•

He played very well. He didn't look like the guy to be so charming. He didn't really tell me anything. Who I am, why I was in a hospital, and who he was either.

"Sing." He said. I turned to look at him. A grin spread across his face, ear to ear. I shook my hands in front of me.

"I don't know how to do that!" He laughed.

"Don't be nervous." He whispered, and I softly sung, but after a while I became louder. I felt free as we both made music. It was weird It's like I've done this before. It was awkward. I never knew I could sing before. Well, it's like I woke up just yesterday from a long nap. I'm so confused, why doesn't he tell me. Why I feel this way. Why I sing, and feel so weak. If we're friends, if that's what he's not telling me, then why doesn't he just talk to me.

I ignored all my thoughts, and just thought about the song. The words that were so familiar to me. I think this is it. My dream, my story. This will tell me what's happening, and who I am.

"You have a beautiful voice." I blushed. Me? My face got hot.

"T-Thanks..." I stuttered awkwardly. Why am I acting like this... This is wrong I don't even know him. I felt both of our faces come closer. I hesitated, and leaned back away from his face.

"I didn't know I could sing like that." I pulled my hair behind my ear. I saw his face turn pink. We both just stared in each others eyes. Both blushing, and our hearts beating wildly. It was like we were in an intense movie. It felt as though my heart pounded out of my chest. What was this feeling I'm having? To a stranger I just met... But was he even a stranger?

•Natsu's P.O.V•

I really wanted to kiss her, but she leaned away. I stared at her pink face, she was so scared, even horrified. Probably because she doesn't know what's going on. She just woke up from a coma a few hours ago. She doesn't remember me. She doesn't know me, yet. I was hoping that when we kissed, like the movies, she'd remember everything, but sadly, this isn't a movie nor dream. It's a nightmare.