Black

Your POV:

It came to view. The homeworld where Mom fought and created. It's beautiful. I thought it would be life less like their homeworld, but no it has life at some point. I was so nervous I didn't noticed the three pair of eyes staring at me, they were talking to each other but I couldn't hear what they were talking. We arrived and went to a hiding place that was hidden from Black. We left the ship and I saw everyone. I can't believe that the stupid and mean (Y/N) Diamond Demayo can have so many friends in less than a week. If I could go back in time and tell myself about it I would think I went crazy.

We are going on separated ways from each other. There are three groups. The diplomats who will be on a diplomatic mission to talk with Black. They include Yellow, Blue, Pink and the Crystal gems.

The invisibles they will just go behind her without anyone noticing them. They'll be Steven, Purple and Green.

The last group will be the guilty group me, White and my Phantom. We are going to pretend that Me and White are rebels and Phantom the guard that got us. We will see Black in person and talk to her until everyone will be in their positions. We were currently walking inside of the Black walls we don't know where are to others now, but we hope they'll be at their place before the fight breaks out. I looked at White. She was nervous too. Phantom didn't look any better then us except that she looked like her post when someone passed by. We were walking nervously even Phantom, so we were playing or parts with our soul, cause we felt like it. I think White was just sympathising with us, I don't think she is really scared.

Blue's POV:

Me, Yellow, Pink and the Crystal Gems where currently walking down the Black hallways with a some kind of Agate who was talking about how Black is the best and any other. I wonder if our Agates are annoying like this too. She talked about the Creator's "rebellion", about how bad she was. I hope (Y/N)'s group will be fine. Steven and their two other Diamonds will need to be unseen but I know they can do it. The Agate stopped talking for a minute and Yellow leaned to me.

- If I catch one of our Agates talk this much, I don't care what Steven will say I will shatter her. - She said and I chuckled. I hope they're alright. We almost arrived to Black. Until...

- Please can you show us around again I didn't saw the floor everywhere - Said the Pink who I was mourning for years and now she is here still the same...

- Of course your highnesses - The Agate told us and went to explain everything again. I swear I'll kill Pink even in her afterlife.

Steven's POV:

Green and Purple are good to talk to, they know every secret place here. They even made me laugh when They were talking about Black's Agate who talks too much and they feel sorry for the diplomatic group. We're nervous. I hope the other two groups are fine.

White's POV:

(Y/N) is nervous. I feel it, I was in her/his mind form the moment she/he tried to go away again. We meet with the diplomatic group and their Agate told some other quartz to help Phantom in escorting us.

- What if we can't do it? What if we're going to be late? What if Black will shatter me too? What if Black hurts them? What if Mom will be angry at me after this. - (Y/N) started thinking, without a space between these thoughts. I placed my hand at her/his shoulder and leaned onto her/him.

- Everything is gonna be alright. No need to worry, okay? - I told her/him and looked into her/his eyes where I saw a pure scared look, she/he continued thinking. - Please just calm down, nothing is gonna happen with you. - She/He looked away from me. I turned her/his head back to me and said it again. - WE ARE GOING TO WIN PLEASE DON'T WORRY - I told her/him slowly.