Check up

Your POV:

We went to a room. There were some strange devices but I saw some things that the doctors usually use. They wanted me to go in a strange device.

- Wait I'm not gonna be in there if I don't know what it will do.

- Oh it's just a routine checking machine of human and gem needs. If you go in we can see if everything alright with you. - Blue said with a smile.

- Oh I understand. - I said

- But it will take 1 hour. We need to go somewhere so we will be right neck at the end of it. - Yellow said.

- Can I sit down somewhere? - I asked, thinking about a good sleep in sitting position.

- Yes, you can. Then please can you go in now? We have duty's to do. - Yellow said.

- Okay - And with that I went in and I forgot to ask that Steven have to do something too but I saw that he went away too.

- Then it's just me. - I was bored to minutes passed already and nothing happened. I was sitting and thinking when I feel asleep.

🔷🔷🔷 Time skip 🔷🔷🔷

I woke up like 30 minutes later and saw a Pearl I think. She wasn't a normal Pearl she had a creepy cracked eye, but she was all Pink like Steven's gem.

- (G/C) Diamond your presence is required. - She said. She is talking about Mom. So she thinks I'm her. The check up didn't end yet so I need to stay here a little longer.

- Sorry, but I need to stay here a little longer. - I said and turned away just to be bubbled into a Bubble.

- My Diamond said it's more important than playing around, besides she will be not happy if you don't come with me. - She said, her face was serious and but at the same time scared like she knew that she could be punished if she didn't brings me too, that bubble she made started going and then we arrived. There she was the almighty White Diamond. She was huge and when she saw me, she shrunk down, wait she can do that too!!? She came over to me and ...

- Hello Old Friend! - And with that she hugged me. - So she made a half gem half human hybrid too. Did she pass away too? - She asked

- Yes she did, but when I was six years old I got poffed and somehow our gem duplicated itself. - I said and tried to smile in her embrace.

- Oh and where is she? What happened to her? - She asked

- It's a long story, she found out there is life after death and she is one of leaders there.

- How did she find the Earth? - she asked

- She run away from her other leaders that she created, because one of them went wrong and wanted to steal her powers, but she didn't let it and the defective said that she attacked her.

- Interesting, And what's your name little human? - She asked

- I'm (Y/N) Diamond Demayo. - I said not avoiding the Diamond part for once in a while.

- What a beautiful name - she said. We talked like that about our life and other things and then White's Pearl came in.

- Blue, Yellow and Steven are requesting your presence. - she said in a scared tone.

- Tell them to come in, (Y/N) You stay behind me. We need to talk after this. - She said and her Pearl let the Diamonds and Steven in.

- White! Where is (Y/N)? - Yellow asked quickly.

- Who? The offspring of (G/C) Diamond, she/he is fine, I just need to talk to her/him.

- Where is she/he we need to see if she/he is okay she/he passed out on Yellow's ship when we came here - Blue said.