The Message

Your POV:

I covered my head with my hood and went too help them. Geez, yes I saw it right. It's just great. What if they got her too? Then we are probably Doomed. I looked Blue and Yellow. They were Diamonds too but they were scared from these things. They scanned them and went away. Oh maybe just maybe they are for me. I tried to hide somewhere in the bushes but they found me. They scanned me and the four of them projected a image of Black.

- (G/C) so we found you. - No they think I'm Mom then she isn't with them and they just want to scare everyone - So you were hiding on the planet of the other authority. I wasn't expecting this oh wait ...I was. You know this thing sent me the coordinates of Which planet are you on. We will pick you up and you will get your punishment and for what? Treason, rebellion against us and running away. (G/C), (G/C), (G/C), when you will learn. - Oh boy we are in a big trouble. - I can't wait to see you again (G/C). - We're gonna die here. What happened to the Diamonds I don't really cared anymore. I ran back to the tree house and sat down. I don't really cared about how I looked, I was a complete mess from trying to hide from the drones in the bush. My hair was still in my gem's color and my clothes looked like I just got out from the bush but yeah that was true. My headband was teared and I could almost see my gem. I sat there for a few minutes. I sent a message to mom and Phantom. I heard a knock on my door. It was the Diamonds. Great this is what I needed. They came in without permission and saw my hair. They looked a little surprised. I was about to change my clothes and my headband but they came in and saw my teared clothes, headband and my (G/C) colored hair. They are going to think I'm Mom.

Blue's POV:

We were going to (Y/N)'s place to talk to her/him. I hope she/he will be there. Her/His sister told us about her/his attempt to save her. Yellow looked a little worried too, I think she likes her/him. We knocked on the door but we saw those drones from yesterday. I told Yellow that we should go somewhere safe before they attack us like they did to Steven and we didn't wanted (Y/N) to be hurt because of them so we tried to go away from the tree house if there would be a fight. It was too late, they saw us, we tried to fight them, but they scanned us. They went away. We went after them. They scanned a figure. We didn't see their face because they wore a hood to hide it. They scanned it and a message played. In the message There was a  long black haired black gem with a gem on her head. Who are they, what do they want from us? The Black gem started talking to them.

- (G/C) so we found you. - Is she the stranger who saved us? -  So you were hiding on the planet of the other authority. I wasn't expecting this oh wait ...I was. - Wait hiding?- You know this thing sent me the coordinates of Which planet are you on. We will pick you up and you will get your punishment and for what? Treason, rebellion against us and running away. (G/C), (G/C), (G/C), when you will learn. - She said. She is a rebel from another authority. Yellow looked shocked too. We didn't know about the existence of another authority and a rebel from them saved us. - I can't wait to see you again (G/C).- They are gonna come for her. What is they will destroy the whole Earth with something instead of picking her up. The message ended and the hooded figure went to (Y/N)'s treehouse. Her/His suit was teared apart. We jumped up to (Y/N)'s treehouse. I knocked and we opened the door and there she/he was the hooded girl/boy who looked like the gem who saved us. The hood was off and she/he had (G/C) colored hair until she/he saw us. Her/His hair changed back to (H/C) and we saw (Y/N). Yellow and I looked at her/him we saw tears in her/his eyes. Her/His clothes and headband were teared apart and something was showing on her head. It almost looked like a gem. I sat down next to her/him and placed my hand on her/his shoulder. Yellow sat down on her/his other side and did the same. She/He looked really scared.

- Sorry - was the only thing she/he said before she/he got up but Yellow got her/his hand and pulled her/him back.

-What happened? Calm down we just want some answers. - I said in a calm tone.

- I don't think I can give you that much but I will try to answer them. - she/he said. And then she/he put off her/his headband and we saw a ...

Your POV:

They sat down next to me and put their hands on my shoulder.

- Sorry... - was the only thing I could say. I wanted to go away from there but Yellow got my hand and pulled me back.

-What happened? Calm down we just want some answers. - said Blue in a calming tone. Oh I could just tell them and ask them not to talk about it.

- I don't think I can give you that much but I will try to answer them. - I said. Honesty is the best way but before that I need to show them mom's gem so they'll know that I'm not lying. I put off my headband and now they could see clearly the Diamond on my forehead. They looked shocked. - Then what do you want to know?

- Are you a half gem half human? - Yellow asked

- Yes I'm a half gem half human.

- Is your mother part of the other authority that they talked about? - Blue asked

- She was the leader of it before Black. - I said.

- Can you tell us what happened between them and what's going to happen?

- I will try to tell you but I don't know everything about it. - I hope mom won't show up when I'm telling them.

I wish you all a Happy Easter :D So this was the chapter for today, but I wanted to ask that should I put up the next one out too tomorrow because of the holiday? 😋😃