40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yah, don't overreact." I snorted. "Heol. Daebak. I thought you liked Bin." She replied. My eyes grew wider as I was taken aback by her statement.

"Bin? Are you stupid? For me, Bin's just a brother. Just like a brother and no more." I explained. "Oh, okay. It's just, I couldn't believe you like Eunwoo." She whispered.

"Want some help?" She asked.

"Nah, don't worry."

"Huh? Why?" She asked. "I have someone to help me too." I replied with a wink.

"Eh? Who is it?" She asked. I pointed to Bin who was sleeping soundly in front of me.

"Really?" She asked surprised. "Yeah, Bin and I kinda made a deal that I'll help her with Hyerim and he'll help me with Eunwoo. So yeah." I whispered.

"Lucky you." She pouted. "Aigoo. Don't worry much." I replied with a reassuring smile.

Then Professor Shin, our homeroom teacher came in. "Attention! Next month we will be having your favorite event of this year."

Everybody eyes lit up as smiles crept up their cheeks in excitement. "Next month, we'll have the school's Prom Night which will be held on the school's auditorium." He added.

"Yeyy!!" Everybody cheered. "But don't focus much on that event because exams are coming." Professor Shin said as everybody growled in dissatisfaction.

"Now ready your books and study well."

•••

|Rocky's POV|

Should I tell her to be my date? Should I ask her out? Or should I just keep these feelings inside me? Ahh!!

"Yah, are you okay?" I drifted from my thoughts as I looked at Eunwoo. "Ah yeah." I replied.

"What's bothering you? Is everything fine?" He asked.

"I don't know man. Everytime I think of her my world stops and my heart goes crazy. It makes me want to stare at her all the time. She's like, the most beautiful painting I have ever seen. Just like a masterpiece. I don't know what to do anymore, she drives me nuts." I replied.

Eunwoo smiled in amusement as I looked at him. "Why don't you confess to her?" He suggested.

My eyes widened as I blinked my eyes. "C-confess?"

"Yeah." He replied. "I.. I don't have much courage to do that Eunwoo. I'll think about it." I replied as I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"How about Jiyoon? How is it going?" I asked. "Well, we got much closer and I got to know more about her too." He replied with a smile.

"Same goes for me. When we were at the amusement park, Soo-ah and I had our little time together and got to know more about each other." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Good for you." He smiled as he patted my shoulder.

•••

It was lunch break and I made my decision. I approached Soo-ah and asked her something. "Soo-ah.." I called her.

She turned to me with a smile on her face as she hummed in response. "Uhmm..are you free this Saturday? I just want to watch a movie with you." I stuttered a bit as I rubbed my neck.

"I..uhmm.."

"Ah, no. It's okay if you don't want to. I'm just inviting you, it's your decision to make." I smiled. "I'm sorry Rocky-ah. Exams are coming so I'll be busy studying." She replied.

"Oh, okay. It's fine. How about we study together?" I asked with a hint of hope in my eyes.

"Sure! That would be great!" She exclaimed. My heart was dancing gracefully as a smile crept up my cheeks. "Yeah, cool." I replied. My whole body was jumping in joy but I tried not to show it too much.

•••

I was tossing and turning on my bed while thinking of her. I was like an idiot smiling from time to time while squealing like crazy. I kicked my feet in the air as a wide grin was plastered on my face.

I couldn't stop thinking about her -- the way she talks, how sweet her voice is, how angelic her smile is, how pretty she is, it drives me totally insane. Girl, what have you done to me?

|Soo-ah's POV|

I was studying when suddenly the scene from earlier replayed in my mind. I squealed in happiness as I felt my heart palpitating. I stood up from my chair and danced like crazy.

His voice was echoing through my mind, "How about we study together?".

I could remember the smile on his face and drives me real crazy. Rocky, Park Minhyuk! What in the world have you done to me??