Part 28

Ohgeesy p.o.v

I didn't mind carrying Hen so I do just that. I then find Atiya knocked out in her crib and Ella asleep in our couch. Shit we took hella long I feel bad but she can't really complain I'm paying her.

Once I lay Hen in the bed I go back downstairs to Ella. I then see her kissing all up on Franky, shit already?

She got the stupidest mother fucker too!! Hey at least this makes him back off my fucking girl because man it killing me not being able to kill him.

*coughs*

"Oh Gees-" Ella rushes out her words embarrassed

"Here you go thanks" I say passing her 500$.

"Omygosh no this is way to much" she says pushing the money back to me.

"My baby means a lot to me and the fact that she is fine and asleep means you did good on taking care of her so take it or ima get offended" I say passing the 500$ to her.

She sighs but ends up grabbing it either way.

"Thanks" she then awkwardly smiles and begins to blink a lot, don't know why but okay.

I end up leaving her standing there alone and just go grab Atiya and go upstairs. Before I walk in my room I hear throwing up and I immediately get worried but when I try opening the door it ends up being locked. The hell?!

I then knock on it and I wait impatient and once im about to break the door down Hennessy opens it.

"Boo you ight" I ask worried about the tumors she seems to have. I really hope they ain't cancerous like I wouldn't know what to do without her like for real real.

"Mhmm" she mumbles and goes back to laying in the bed looking half asleep.

I don't say anything just pull Hen on my chest and put Atiya between us and just wrap them around my arms. Hen immediately sleeps and well Atiya is already asleep.

Henny phone then began blowing up and I end up grabbing it but before I put her phone on silent I see it's from Desean.

I then scroll up and see he's been messaging her a lot about how much he misses her and she didn't seem to reply.

I then scroll down to see he put "guck you then"

I then scroll down to see he put "guck you then" . I immediately crack up, man my baby so fucking funny.

11:45am

Hennessy p.o.v

Once I wake up I see Handro shirtless back to me.

"I'll be there right now" he mumbles

"Hold up I got shit of my own, fuck"

"Shut the fuck up man I ain't goin for you"

"I don't give a fuck , you lucky I ain't leave yo hoe ass"

"No I ain't miss you and don't wanna fuck you" he groans and he then seems to hang up and I frown.

Who's that?

He then turns but doesn't seem to notice I'm awake.

"Who was that" I ask and he turns frighten

"I gotta go to Allure and Davion" he sighs looking down and I lay back down still feeling tired.

He then starts changing and it's hard not to look but I stop looking when I hear Atiya baby talking.

He then comes up to me and pecks me but doesn't exactly look at me directly so I grab his face softly and when he sees my eyes he sighs and squats beside the bed.

"Stop Tripping I can tell you big Tripping right now" he laughs

"Duh I'm big Tripping because y'all gonna have to kiss" I roll my eyes turning my back to him.

"Don't be so childish mamas you know I wouldn't if I had a choice" he says kissing my cheek and I then hear the door close and I sigh. He's right but gosh I hate the fact that I lowkey have to share Geesy for a fucking thot.

"Da Daaa" Atiya yells and I peck her lips so she won't notice Geesy gone because then she'll freak.

Handro 🤓💝: love you

Me: lyt

Handro 🤓💝: 🙄

Me: what??

Handro 🤓💝: them short ass answers

Me: I LOVE YOU TOO 🙄😭

Handro 🤓💝: better

Me: Mhmm whateva
Seen

I then dress up in something that covers up a bit more and dress Atiya up in different clothing.

Once I'm downstairs I realize how quiet it is and see Kato knocked out in the kitchen, in the living room Ella that girl and Franky were cuddled up asleep in the couch. Is he over me now?

I then grab Gerber for Atiya to eat, weirdly she never drank so much milk.

"Morning " I hear a raspy voice, Franky.

I don't want to say anything or look at him but he then sits in front of me and Atiya.

I then look up to see him already staring. I smile letting him know I heard but won't respond and I go back to feeding Atiya. It felt so awkward knowing he was still looking.

I felt sweaty and nervous with his stare.

"Look I-"

"Don't talk" I immediately say and his eyes go big and so do mine.

"I'm just trying to say I'm sorry for snitching on you" he mumbles rolling his eyes.

"And I'm trying to say leave me alone and I told him before you so you didn't have an effect what so ever" I grunt getting ticked off.

He just smirks looking at me. Fucking idiot.

I then grab all the things so Atiya can eat and go back upstairs with her. So Franky wouldn't be so slick I also lock the door.

I then see Alejandro fucking Coronza posted Allure with a heart saying "my love". Now what the fuck going on here!