Part 15

"Mi amor que bonita mi Bebe si si eres" (my love how beautiful you are yes yes you are) Handro says bouncing Atiya on his lap as she giggled.

I smiled feeling warm all over and I then feel something biting my foot and I look down to see a little poodle. I immediately grab it falling in love right away.

"That's Gizmo" Kato says and I smile kissing the dog head.

"Hey bestie" Rob yells causing Atiya to yell as well.

"DA DA BRRNSHA" she yelled gibberish half the time.

"Wait so you wasn't lying nigga" Kato smiled grabbing Atiya.

"Say K a y- t o eeee" he sounds out and she pulls on his hair making him get mad and Rob soon gets her.

"R ooooob" she frowns looking confused.

Handro then gets up grabbing her away from them.

"Bebita say what we been practicing you think you got it, okay ready say maaaa"

"Maaaa" he sounds out and she then starts sucking on his lip and he makes a disgusted face.

"Awe mama they can't handle you huhhh" I laugh and she smiles grabbing on my ears.

"Maaa jurshea arhaaa" Handro then gets up excitedly and my heart melts and she just keeps talking stuff we yet don't understand.

Although I don't understand I watch her happy as hell just by hearing her. Handro immediately records which he has been doing for a while now.

"Okay Tiyita say ma again" he says grabbing her attention and all she says is Da and after a while she laughs and yells ma.

"See I told you Kato if I kept repeating it to her she'll get it" Alejandro smiles proud and I peck his lips catching him off guard.

"You did that for me" I smile as he turns slightly red nodding.

"Yeah cuz I saw you was big mad when she knew my name first" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up weirdo"

"Okayyyyy" he laughs pushing me slightly.

"I MISSED YALL" Kato and Rob yell pushing us together.

"Yeah I missed her too" Handro whispers in my ear and pulls me away from the guys.

"Gosh your so beautiful and strong and mine and my heart can't handle your cute ass and ugh I love you is all" he says in all  seriousness and I immediately pull him in for a kiss that lasted more then I expected it to But was pulled away from a cry we heard.

"She saw y'all was gone and fucking cried" Rob laughs.

Before I can grab Atiya Handro pulls on my waist.

"What the He-"

"Guys look after her please and by the way she loves Winnie the Pooh she'll be quiet with that on" Geesy says and he pulls on my hand taking me to his cars.

The car ride was silent but how did she know about Winnie the Pooh. I never showed her Pooh just Elmo.

"She's exactly like you" he smiles and I look out the window not sure on how I feel.

The car finally stops and we were parked on a hill that viewed the beach. I then look over at him to see him in his phone typing madly.

"Why'd you bring me here" I ask

"We finna talk"

"We are talking" i smartly snap

"Like grown ups on how we gonna do this" he finishes off ignoring my smart ass comment.

"Okay where do we start" I sigh

"Why did you leave me"

"Because I thought it'd be best if you'd be with Allure for the sake of the baby" I admit and silence.

"Did you love her when we was togetha" I ask making it my turn.

"A bit" he answers honestly and I look up to see him a bit uncomfortable with the question.

"Did you talk to other niggas" he asked

"In what way"

"Like kiss and hold hands shit like that" he explains and I stay silent earning myself a glare.

"Who"

"It happened at night when Atiya was asleep.... I would drink and just cry at night and I would kiss Derik and yeah well you already know that" I shrug

"No I thought he was just a weirdo but you did kiss him" he seems hurt but he puts a asshole look on and crosses his arm.

"What about you Wait don't answer yes you did so don't go judging me" I argue and he frowns.

"No I didn't kiss, sleep, or cuddled with ANYONE... but I did party and talk to females so some person can take pictures and well it would get to you. Petty shit." He states and all I feel is guilt.

"When you said I changed you still think so" I ask

"Yeah yeah a lot" his voice cracks and I look up and see his watery eyes.

He then gets out the car and runs to the shoreline of the waves. I grab a hoodie of his I see and put it on quickly to go outside immediately. Once I'm beside him I grab his rough hands in mine. He usually would rub his thumb on them or even at times squeeze it playfully but there was none of that this time. He didn't even grab it properly.

"I used to come here a lot when shit didn't make sense it always kinda reminded me of how shit hits you 24/7 that's what Shoreline mafia is for, to stand tall and be together" he explains letting my hand go completely and I finally take the courage to let his hand go, I was afraid he would leave me like I left him. (Btw they didn't name it for that reason I just made it up 😂)

"Shoreline mafia hasn't helped for shit when this big ass wave hit" he angrily says and I look at him in confusion.

"And what wave was that"

"You"