13. Filler

Thursday
October 14th, 2013
9:53 PM

Elijah D.

"Play that shit again." I said for the third time as I poured a glass of Remy Martin. I was listening for background noises and voices outside of Julio's that could have been overlooked the first time I heard it. When I found out the ones responsible for the hit out on me were from California I immediately had Julio check things out since he was already on the west coast getting the scoop on what the heroin was going for out there.

He had been checking in everyday but hadn't come up with much outside of the fact that the brothers are literally two African American biological brothers who've had the west coast on lock for the past year and a half. What I can't seem to get pass is how they knew that Julio was one of my men. I've never had dealings in California and some how they were able to get that close to me and pick me out.

I downed my drink and sat the glass on the counter. I rested my hands on the counter, my veins bulging from my hands and forearms, and rolled my neck. I closed my eyes just to get away for a split second. I can feel myself going into a dark space and my body is physically aching from it.

"What we gon' do, E? You sent a message when you," he lowered his voice, "when you carved your initial in that nigga's face and now these niggas responding. These niggas coming at us, E, and they have one up on us because we don't know who the fuck they are. This whole shit is fishy. How the fuck are we supposed to tell his mother? Maria and the kids? We don't even have his fucking body to give him a proper burial, G."

Vulnerability. It's been finding me quite often these past few weeks. I poured another drink and threw it back. I looked over at Dray, "call in a meeting for tomorrow night." He nodded, "I still say we get with Vic and see if he can at least find out who their sup-" I shook my head, "not now."

Nyla is upstairs and I don't want her to overhear. One day she'll learn what it is that I do but today isn't that day, and when that day comes there will still be things that I don't want her involved in. She means something to me and I want to shield her from every ugly aspect of the game, including some of the actions that I have to take. The only reason I confessed to doing what I did to Jeremy and his partner is because I knew that she had put two and two together after knowing what happened the night before and one thing I won't ever do is lie to her.

"I want everyone to be at the warehouse at 8 o'clock." I dapped him up, "we gon' take care of this but in the mean time, move cautiously and watch your step." We exchanged a few more words before he left. I turned the surround speakers back on before heading for the stairs.

I ran my hands down my face as I made my way upstairs. The melody of Mint Condition's 'What Kind of Man Would I Be' followed as I walked in the bedroom and Nyla looked up from her phone to me. My eyes lowered, see that she was naked just like I told her to be. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the antiseptic mouth wash. I want her breast and her nipples in my mouth.

After thoroughly rinsing my mouth I walked into the closet and gathered a few things. I reappeared from the closet and her eyes widened at the sight of the whip and the restraints. "You trust me, right?" I asked. She nodded her head and I shook mine, "use your words, mama."

"I trust you." I walked over to the bed and pulled at her legs so that she was lying flat on her back. "Open your legs and bend them back," my voice was so husky it came out course. I'm hungry for her. She followed my instructions and my dick instantly hardened as I eyed the fat lips in between her legs, I lowered my head and placed kisses on her mound and love lips.

I placed the whip and the restraints on the bed, followed by my knee, and hovered over her while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I ran my hand up her thigh, gripping and squeezing it roughly as I latched my mouth onto hers. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and flicked it against hers while my hands continued exploring every inch of this sanctuary laying underneath me.