say my name • jackson

JACKSON WANG. your relationship with jackson wasn't always peachy, but the idea of infidelity was something you wasn't ready to comprehend.

pairing(s): jackson wang x reader

warning(s): cheating au, infidelity, unexpected pregnancy, angst, established relationship

"Why are you stuttering all of a sudden?" Y/N asked her boyfriend of over three years over the phone as she got into her car

"N-nothing's wrong Y/N," Jackson stuttered again, earning an eye roll from his girlfriend. "Can I call you back, I have somewhere to be."

Yeah," Y/N hummed as she ended the call without saying a complete goodbye and tapped on the app that was able to track her boyfriend's whereabouts. After him being sketchy for the past few weeks and not acting like himself, Y/N was becoming suspicious.

He wasn't acting like the person that she met at the beginning of their relationship. He was somewhat different and she couldn't put her finger on it.

"At the studio I see," Y/N said as she put the car in drive and headed to the place where she thought her man would be.

If he was going to be there, she needed to confront him.

In the back of her mind, something wasn't adding up.

_______________

"Where is he?" Y/N spoke through gritted teeth at one of the producers that were bopping his head to an unknown sound.

"Who is he?" He asked as he turned off the music and looked at the woman he did not know. What was she doing here with that kind of anger radiating from her eyes?

"Jackson," she said in a 'duh' tone not wanting to be in his presence any longer. "I am his girlfriend. Do you know where I can find him, I need to speak to him urgently."

"How do I know that you are telling the truth? You may be just a crazy dazed fan."

"Does this look like I'm just a fan," Y/N showed him pictures of her and Jackson being intimate on her phone. "Now where is he?"

"He's in the next room," the man raised his hands in surrender, now believing what was coming from the woman's mouth. The pictures seemed authentic, and he didn't want to be caught up in unnecessary drama.

"Thank you," Y/N tucked her phone back into her purse and made her way to her next destination.

Rubbing the back of her neck as she thought about the last couple of weeks, she was definitely ready to get answers and go back to her normal life with Jackson.

She missed him both physically and emotionally.

Opening the door to what she assumed was another room where they recorded songs, Y/N was surprised when she saw the person who she was looking for, in a deep conversation with a woman she has never seen in a day of her life.