special gift • jimin

PARK JIMIN. you were simply enjoying the peaceful time with your long time boyfriend Jimin, wishing it could last longer than the hours programmed into a day. in content with his presence and the movie playing in front of you, you was completely surprise when he asked you a special question.

pairing(s): park jimin x you

warning(s): fluff, proposal one shot, lazy day, lovey dovey, rotten fluff

"What do you want to watch next?" Jimin asked the sleepy girl beside him for the umpteenth time today

There wasn't much to do since they both took a day off from their busy schedule and decided that today was going to be their lazy day.

"I don't really know," Y/N yawned as she laid her head on the boy's shoulder in comfort. "Whatever you want to watch, I'll watch it as well."

"You said that for the last movie and the movie before that," Jimin chuckled as he rolled his eyes playfully. Y/N was always indecisive, but that did not stop him from loving her to the moon and back.

"Really?" Y/N giggled as she snuggled closer to him and got a whiff of the clothing detergent they used.

"Yeah really," he licked his lips before grabbing his girlfriend's hand and admiring it. "Do you know that I love you right?"

Looking up at him, Y/N gave a genuine smile. "Of course I do, and I love you too."

"Good," he smiled while getting up from the couch, and leaving Y/N confused at his sudden movements.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to make some more popcorn," he picked up the large, empty bowl from the coffee table, and made his way to the kitchen. "I'll be back to start the movie."

"Alright," Y/N groaned as she made herself comfortable and hummed an unnamed tune in her head.

Those were the all-day movie marathons she gladly took in admiration and was glad that she had them every once in a while when they both weren't busy. It was something she looked forward to and wished that they could last forever.

"What are you thinking about?"Jimin came back into view with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nothing really," Y/N took the now full bowl from his hands and grabbed a handful of popcorn to eat.

"Is Dream Girls okay?" He asked while plopping down in front of the DVD player and ejecting the last movie.

"Yeah," Y/N wanted to say but was soon interrupted when she felt a sharp pain at the back of her teeth. "What in the hell?" She asked in bewilderment as she took out the hard piece of something from her mouth and examined it.

"What's wrong?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, trying to make sure that he didn't blow his cover just yet.

"Your ugly ass popcorn almost broke my fucking tooth," Y/N said as she held the unrecognizable thing in her hand. "Is your ass trying to kill me or something?" She looked down at the man who was now on one knee in front of her.

"Y/N, I'm in love with you and have been since I laid my eyes on you two years ago," Jimin confessed as he laid his hand on her knee. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and want you to have my children someday."

"This is not what I think it is?" Y/N widen her eyes as she rubbed the ring on her shirt to get a better look at it.

"It is baby," Jimin nodded his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "And I mean every word that I just said. Will you do me the honor and marry me?"

"Yes!" Y/N screamed as she wrapped her arms around her man's shoulders and cried. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too," Jimin smiled as he felt the tears coming down his face as well.

He could finally now say that Y/N was his and only his to have and to hold.

"I can't wait to flash this shit at work Monday," Y/N gushed as she looked at the diamonds on her finger in admiration. "Bitches gon be big mad."

"Yes they will," he laughed as he got up and kissed his now fiancé on the head. "They surely will."

_______________