"Thanks," I shyly said looking at everything but him. This man had a way with words, and I was definitely feeling him.

"Come on let's go and get an old school drink." Trey pulled me toward the bar, and ordered us a old school whiskey. I've never had whiskey before, but my dad drank it occasionally. The taste was awful, so I sipped slowly.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked.

I nodded, looking out at the dance floor at all the happy couples dancing around.

The night was coming to an end, but I didn't want it to. We stayed and talked for awhile until the last of the crowd we're leaving. I was standing against the wall, when I felt Trey's lips press against my forehead. I was tipsy, so I really didn't know what he had said after that. I just nodded, and closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss my lips.

He never did.

"Are You ready to go?" Trey asked me looking at his watch on his wrist.

"Huh?" I finally opened my eyes confused. Why the hell wasn't this man's lips on mine.

"I asked you were you ready to go. I don't want Carson looking for my ass."

I nodded with frustration. I wanted to say fuck Carson, and take me right now in this corner, but I knew that wasn't a good idea, especially when older folks were still in the building.

I followed him to the exit, and made our way to the truck. The whole ride back to my parents house, I thought about how frustrated sexually I really was. It had been a month and I hadn't got my booty rubbed at all. Times like this I wished I had a man, but right now I was just in it for the fun.

Maybe mama was right I needed to get laid soon.

Kiara

I had woke up to sharp pains in my lower abdomen. It was so bad I couldn't even move. I lifted the comforter off of me, and noticed a puddle of liquid. Did I piss myself?

"Eric!" I screamed when the pain got so bad.

Eric ran into the room, and looked down at me, "oh shit!"

"Oh shit what?" I asked trying to throw my legs over the bed. "Oh my god it hurts. Bring me some Tylenol!"

"Tylenol? Kiara, your in labor." He said still looking at the puddle on the bed.

"It's to early, I have a few weeks left." I cried. The pain was coming every five minutes, and I couldn't help but cry like a baby.

"Okay, I'll grab your bags, and we'll head to the hospital alright, stay calm!"

"You stay calm, this shit hurts Eric!" I screamed pushing myself off the bed. I grabbed my robe, and slipped my feet into my slippers. The pain felt like the baby was in their playing with a knife.

Which helped me balance myself by the arm, and led me outside to his car. The whole way out of the building I kept doubling over in pain.

"Get this baby out of me Eric!" I cried, when he opened his car door for me.

Eric raced us to the hospital, he wouldn't even stop at stop signs, and red lights. He pulled in front of the emergency department, and waved down two nurses that were outside smoking.

"Yo! My woman is having a baby!"

I was in the passenger side panting, doing the breathing exercises that my doctor's had taught me. I rubbed my belly trying to get the pain to subside. I watched the two nurses run inside and get a stretcher.  Eric opened the door for me, and I slowly got out of the car.