•synopsis+ending explained•

I am so not satisfied with it but here you go. Do read the A/N at the end.

Jungkook, the narrator asked Taehyung, the love of his life, whether he would love him more if he killed the blonde woman for him. The woman who seemed to have grown close to Taehyung after he disappeared for almost a year leaving Jungkook face a lonely and depressed life.

But later it was revealed that Taehyung's mother was terminally ill and the woman made some sort of a 'love contract' with him wherein she will pay for his mother's treatment if Taehyung dates her.

Taehyung kept abiding by the contract for almost a year until he saw Jungkook absolutely grief-stricken and terrified. Terrified of the "monsters under his bed" , his "lonely single room" and "cold dark nights". Taehyung felt guilty of breaking the scared little boy who was all alone in this cruel world.

So he got rid of the contract and returned to Jungkook in the obscure park, crying. Crying because ridding off the contract meant losing his mother but he still did it for Jungkook. Its ironical how he was crying while confessing and jungkook was smiling not knowing the true reason for the crying.

Taehyung had to chose to stay with only one life, one among the only close people he had. Taehyung was brave, he was strong for it was a very difficult decision to make. But he managed to hear the "voice of his aching heart", and decided to dedicate himself to Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand felt guilty when the blonde woman blamed him for Taehyung's mothers death, so he decided to let go of Taehyung. We find him dreaming of a world where they could be together("in another world maybe the space or moon") before he decided to kill himself off, to "set him free" from the contortions of this facade world.

But just when he was about to pull the trigger, Taehyung "turned the pistol around" and it shot him. Jungkook's feelings were flummoxed. He didnt know how to delineate the feeling of "sorrow distress pain or misery; anguish affliction grief or agony" when Taehyung croaked out "i love you" before he stopped breathing, leaving a crying Jungkook alone.

He hugged the "lifeless body" of Taehyung and lay by him in the "obscure park" with a "lifeless mind" until a vague memory of Taehyung back in their good days came flooding in. Memory of Taehyung confessing and saying him "Hold my hand, stay". So Jungkook placed  the gun in Taehyung's hand and shot himself to keep those words true to their meaning. An extended metaphor.

Before Jungkook could drift off to his eternal "sleep" like Taehyung. He saw a vision. A dream or wish whatever you call it.

He visualized a world(Utopia) where Taehyung was proposing him. A world devoid of all the things that could get in their way. A world where their "Obscure emotions were Obscure no more". A world made for only Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. A world where they owned each other.

Its ironical how Jungkook gets to be with Taehyung, hold his hand, even though they are dead in the end. The ballad ends with Jungkook asking the readers whether this is what people would call "a true happy ending".

The Happy ending here is pretty much oxymoronic since their love story had an ending but not a happy one.

But you could call it a happy one if you wish to view "our souls blending" in a universal way.

__________________∆_________________

Guys, thank you so so much for sticking till the end.

The synopsis is pretty much my point of view on my own poem. But i wana know yours because its not necessary that your derivation of feelings and interpretation of the poem will be same as mine.

So, you can write a synopsis within 100 words and send it to meI'll publish it here, promote you as a writer and follow you. Of course credit will be all yours.
Basically to showcase your talent and writing style.

The people reading this sooner or later will get to know different perspective on the same topic which i believe will be fun.

So... Yea. Thats it!

_____________∆_____________

There are some of the readers i wanna thank specially because they have been showing a lot of  love to this book. T_T.  tysm lovelies.

sugacoatedkookie97

Taek_my_hands_now

Chinuku

xxSigmaxx

jimins-fine-ass

VMINWORLDWIDE

kimVnus

sorarosales

great_troublemaker

kookiecoke

Tae_kook1439

Fujioka1217

(I'M sorry if i missed any of you. dm me and I'll edit it)

________________∆________________

And WTF-
Yall ily so much fr ths.

Bye sub hoesI love love you! 💜💙

Bye sub hoes
I love love you! 💜💙