@jimins-fine-ass

This nibba, jimins-fine-ass wrote a review of this poem. Shes my cute lil fluffy pumpkin muffin coated in apple syrup. She deserves all the love.
I didnt think anyone would do this but she actually did it. and fuck, I'm amazed.

I'm so glad someone did this. Your review and honest opinion is highly appreciated.

Go follow her already hoes. Shes a fuckin humour queen istg.

♥↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓♥
jimins-fine-ass
♥↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑♥

Through the first few chapters that were nothing but mere portrayal of exaggerated happiness and a perfect relationship, the author probably wanted the readers to await an inevitable sequence of circumstances that would lead the glass to crack until it shatters into countless pieces.

Rather than developing a merely emotional storyline, the objective of the poem pushes the narrative of true emotional development shown according to Jungkook's perspective. This leaves the readers to imagine or make assumptions on Taehyung's side of the story which makes it all the more interesting.

Like the aftermath of war leaves a peaceful land of lost souls, the poem ends with Jungkook finally achieving the stability and harmony he seeked throughout his uneventful life, sadly, through death.

It seemed to have so much personality, purpose, or impact that carrying on in the world knowing Taehyung wouldn't anymore, was somehow next to impossible for Jungkook to imagine. So giving up on his life for the sake of his dead boyfriend looked like the only legit way to get through the pain.

Depicting the emotional growth on a personal level, the ending of OBSCURE left me both fulfilled and empty in equal measure since the Utopian imagery of Jungkook at the end shows how he was finally set free, not alone, but with his love, Taehyung.

Thats when the supposedly unsatisfactory ending felt satisfactory.

(And since Taekook is one of my favourite ship and i love them both very dearly, the ending experience of OBSCURE is such that i am struggling to articulate it through my limited knowledge of words)

This idea is so beautiful.
I'm shO0k.
Thank you so much for actually writing it. These things really make my days!!