Epilogue

EPILOGUE

HARSH WIND blew, the sound of leafs cracking underneath people's shoes was heard on the streets on a beautiful winter day in seoul.

kwon hawon, was currently in the local coffee shop doing her school project while drinking warm tea with the aromatic smell of coffee beans that surrounds the coffee shop.

her once long hair was now shoulder length and was pulled up into a low pony tail as she type away on the laptop.

her slender fingers glide across the keyboard and going back to her reference book once in awhile.

the bell from the door ringed, more people came into the coffee shop but the girl was too focused on her work to notice them.

her phone started ringing, her focus immediately went to the device and answered the caller.

"I'm busy, jisung." she said with her eyes not leaving the screen. she and jisung had became good friends after what happened.

he was the one was comforted her when she was heartbroken by hyunjin's sudden disappearance.

"I have some news, please don't fucking freak out or panic" jisung practically screamed thought the phone, causing her to flinch away.

the girl hummed in response. "someone saw hyunjin today, he was at the mall today and he looked like he was buying something." hawon froze on her seat.

"what?" she choked, her heart started pounding against her chest and her breath hitched.

the many nights where she cried herself to sleep because she was missing him, the many nights where she wish she could turn back time.

he was finally back. yet, she didn't knew what will she do or how will she react if she actually see him in person again.

just then, a figure stood in front of her table without her noticing. the person held a warm smile on their face as they glance down at her.

the sound of someone clearing their throat caught her attention and she glanced up

her whole body froze up and her jaw dropped at the sight of the person in front of her. "hwang hyunjin." she whispered with jisung's small "what" echo through the phone.

"kwon hawon." he whispered back, flashback to the night they first met back in the park a few months ago.

hawon felt tears building up her eyes and her vision became blurry. she stood up and punched him on the chest, over and over again.

"I fucking hate you." she said, before a familiar warm embrace surrounded her and she immediately melted in his arms.

they didn't notice everyone in the coffee shop was staring at them until they heard people awed at them. the both of them blushed but didn't let go.

"I missed you." she shivers as he mumbled the words into her ear, as he pulled her even closer and tighter.

they pulled away with huge grins on their face. "you fucking bastard." hawon slapped his chest as hyunjin let out a chuckle.

"I suppose I deserve to be called that, I'm sorry for leaving but I needed to get away from everything for awhile." he said.

hawon glared at him. "awhile as in four fucking months." she hissed playfully causing hyunjin to shrug.

hyunjin touched her hair and smiled softly, "you've cut your hair." he mumbled. hawon frowned a little and nodded.

"I like your long hair better but you still look great with shorter hair." hawon felt her heart flattering again.

"thank you." hawon mumbled before they sat down and started talking about what happened after hyunjin left.

while hawon was talking about stuff that happened in school, hyunjin was too busy admiring hawon to notice that she had stop talking.

"stop staring at me and listen!" hawon said with a giggle escaping her lips, causing hyunjin to smile.

"can't I admire the love of my life?" hyunjin grins cheekily as hawon's face turned into a dark shade of red.

"I mean it when I said I'll always love you, hawon." hyunjin said, he took a hold of her hand and stroke it softly.

"I know, and I love you too." hawon whispered it back before hyunjin lean forward and crashed their lips together.

THE END.

••••
it's the end! I'm sad :(
thank you everyone who has been here since day 1.

shoutout to those who always votes on the chapters and leaves comment, thank you!!

I love you all so much, thank you once again for reading!

lots of love,
author.