009

CHAPTER 09

AFTER SCHOOL, the time where majority of students would be going out to have fun or doing god knows what.

hyunjin leaned against the brick wall, texting away on his phone. he was waiting for her, to be exact.

the sound of her keychains clicking against each other was heard once she stepped out from school and into the parking lot.

"boo!" hawon had let out a small yelp at hyunjin's attempt of scaring her, causing her to glare at him which made her look like a kitten.

"what do you want?" hyunjin raised an eyebrow up, he stood up straight and looked down at the petite girl.

"what? now that you found out I'm the prince or whatever of the school, you don't want to talk to me anymore?" hyunjin said.

the girl stood in shock, she didn't expect hyunjin to react this way. was she acting like a huge bitch? yea probably.

"no! of course not, I'm sorry." she apologised, hawon run her hands through her brown locks and sighed before looked up at him.

"I'll call you later." and with that, hyunjin left her standing there alone. thunder roared through the sky, as she watch him leave.

HYUNJIN WAS SAD, depression decided it was a great idea to hit him during his chemistry class.

he tried to ignore it as much as he could and focus on his work but it was overpowering him before he just snapped and run out the class.

he wanted to forgot the way she looked while laying on the hospital bed, he wanted to forget it all.

hyunjin threw his bag to the corner of his room causing a loud crash, before he started breaking down on the floor.

"fuck I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." the memories of her face and their happy moments replayed inside of his mind, he was dying internally.

the picture of the two of them had fallen out when his bag hit the table, the frame was broken into millions of pieces.

hyunjin grabbed the picture and held it close to his heart, "I'm sorry, my love." his heart was aching so bad, it was getting harder to breath.

his phone was ringing but hyunjin was too lost in his memories to hear it, his phone kept ringing until it just stopped.

HAWON ON THE other hand, was running. she was running to hyunjin's house. she was out of breath by the time she got to the front gates, she rung the door bell and waited impatiently. she was anxious for him.

"who are you?" a guard was standing in front of her, his dark blue uniform was enough for her to know that he worked here.

"I'm a friend of hyunjin, he invited me." hawon blurted out the first thing that came to mind and the guard opened the door for her.

she dashed through the large garden and got to the front door, the maid looked at her worriedly.

"miss, who are you?" hawon was getting more anxious the more the workers here asked her, so she snapped.

"I need to see hyunjin right now, it's important." the maid didn't believe her, especially not with her looking like a psycho right now.

"fuck this." she pushed pass the maid and rushed upstairs, the maids were chasing her up the stairs.

"which one is his room, goddamnit." she cursed out loud before bumping into someone, a woman to be exact.

"who is this?" by her clothing and similar features, hawon immediately knew she was hyunjin's mother.

"I'm sorry for bursting into your home like this but I really need to see hyunjin, right now." hawon was trembling and shaking.

she was so close to crying, worrying about hyunjin the her first thing on her mind right now.

"that's his room, may I know why?" hawon didn't explain but she just ran and burst into his room.

"oh god, hyunjin." hawon broke down at the sight in front of her. there he was, sitting on the floor, around the broke glass while clenching his heart.

hyunjin looked up, her heart broke at the looks in his eyes, they were so broken. this wasn't the hyunjin she knew, "hawon." his voice cracked.

gasps were heard behind the girl but hawon didn't care. she rushed to him and pulled him into her embrace.

"it's okay, hyunjin, it's okay." hyunjin's head was buried into her shoulder as she rock back and forward, trying to calm him down.

"I miss her so bad, I can't forget how see looked while laying on the bed. I could have saved her!" hyunjin yelled between his sobs.

his mother was sobbing by the door, probably overwhelmed by the sight of her son. one of the maids were confronting her. "it's not your fault hyunjin, do you hear me?" she felt hyunjin shook his head.

after a few hours of trying to calm him down, he finally did. hawon was still holding him tightly but hyunjin was numb and empty.

his mother has been discharged back to her room, the maids had called his father informing him about what happened.

"hyunjin? are you okay now?" this was the first time hawon had to take hours of calming him down, usually it would take half and hour or a few minutes.

"please don't leave, I don't want to be alone." hyunjin mumbled, before burying his face into her shoulders again.

"I won't leave unless you want me too." hawon sighed, before hyunjin pulled her close to him, like he was afraid that she'll leave.

"I'm not going anywhere." hawon mumbled softly, placing a kiss on his head before hugging him tighter.

••••
yes I'm that depressed right now.
enjoy and also end of author note, bye