003

CHAPTER 03

"KWON HAWON!" a loud screeching voice woke the girl up from her deep slumber. she gasped loudly before looking around, her vision was blurry and unfocused.

she looked up to find her maths teacher standing in front of her with an unhappy expression and arms crossed in front of her chest.

"why are you sleeping in my class? get out!" the girl stood up with a sigh before getting out of class, still half asleep.

she wanted cursed at herself for not sleeping early last night but she was to tired to care. she got back home from work around five am and left for school around seven am.

she was almost late for school, since class started at seven thirty am. she was exhausted from last night's work but she didn't care because she actually liked her job.

she liked how she could help people who needed someone's comfort, and plus the salary for this job was high.

it was finally recess, and all she wanted to do was to fall asleep without anyone annoying her or waking her up.

"hyunjin!" a loud screeching voice made her cringe and stopped walking before looking over to where the voice came from.

hawon sighed, girls in her school are really stupid, it was clear that the school's most popular boy wasn't interested in dating anyone. "so naive" she thought to herself while shaking her head.

she rolled her eyes when the girl started crying after hyunjin rejected her. "they never learn, do they?" a deep voice made hawon jumped.

"don't scare me like that." felix chuckle at his short friend. the girl glared at him before walking away, not forgetting to playfully bump into his shoulders.

the girl smiled to herself when she heard felix's deep chuckle behind her and made her way to the school field.

the field was usually empty during recess since everyone wanted to stay inside rather than being outside under the heat of the sun.

but she didn't mind, she rarely sweat or gets hot anyways. the girl was surprise to see the one and only hyunjin sitting there, alone which isn't that surprising since he's alone most of the time.

she decided to ignored the boy and put her earphones in before shutting her eyes, finally getting the sleep she needed.

SOMEONE WAS SHAKING HER, she let out a groan of frustration before sitting up and rubbed her eyes. the light was burning her eyes and her vision was once again, blurry.

the boy, hwang hyunjin came into her view as her vision got clearer. the girl jumped back and causing her to almost fall backwards off the bench.

her eyes were closed, waiting for the impact but it never came; something caught her, more like hyunjin caught her.

her hands were tightly gripping onto his sleeves and his arm was wrap around her waist, holding her in place.

"I'm sorry." she quickly let go and stood up from the bench and checked the time, she then realised that, she was late for class.

"well shit." she grabbed her stuff and ran towards her class but not forgetting to thanks hyunjin for waking her up and saving her from getting a broken spine.

hyunjin stood there watching the girl run into the school hallways, he shook his head but what he didn't knew that, there was a small smile was on his face.

••••
hello! welcome back to my story! so I decided to put the female's point of view.

next chapter would probably be Hawon's POV again so you guys can get to know more about her life.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! thanks for reading.

lots of love,
author.