030

CHAPTER 30

FATE ALWAYS has its way of trolling people's life. it starts from giving you the happiness you think you deserve, then it slowly goes down hill and hitting rock bottom until there's nothing left but dust.

one death to another, it seem that history was repeating itself. the death of an old lover to a barely surviving lover.

the same coloured walls, the same uncomfortable plastic chairs, the same smell of death surrounded the people who were inside the building.

the bright red sign flashed through the semi dark hallways that was filled with people who were anxiously waiting for someone to come out from the siding door.

the young boy sat on the ground with his head hung lowly as tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

he first came to the hospital with his wet and unconscious girlfriend in his arm, screaming for someone to help him while tears rolled down uncontrollably.

the doctors took her from his arms while the nurses tried to contact her parents, her father and brother were the only one who was present.

he explained what happen and earned himself a painful punch on the face by her father and also her young brother who glared at him but not before flashing the finger at him.

he deserves that, for causing his girlfriend so much pain and led her to committing suicide.

the siding door opened and the doctor came up, the boy himself and along with her family stood up. the boy almost bursted into tears when the doctor said that she was okay.

but he couldn't stop himself from feeling guilty that it was his fault that she was in the hospital.

DAYS PASSED, the young girl has woken up. the first person to greet her was her father and brother.

she smiled weakly and looked around the room for the person who hurt her but much too her disappointment, he was nowhere to be seen.

"before you woke up, he use to come visit you often. but it's been days since his last visit, perhaps he's busy?" her father told her.

she was touched that he came to visit her everyday and from that her father told her, he would cry everytime after seeing her.

she still remember his face when she last saw him in her small bathroom before she slip into unconsciousness.

IT WAS, late at night when it happened. the girl was still half asleep when her bedroom opened softly and the sound of boots hitting the floor filled the room.

the girl kept her eyes shut and pretended that she wasn't awake, she was scared for her life but that was until she felt the pair of soft lips on her forehead.

the sound of sniffing was heard and something wet fell onto her hand, before another hand grabbed it.

a soft kiss was place for the back of her hand before she heard the sound of paper shuffling around.

"I'm sorry, I love you." his voice cracked while he was whispering to her. after that, she felt the hand slowly leaving hers and the sound of boots slowly fades away.

the last thing she heard was the door closing softly before she opened her eyes, the smell of his cologne was visible around her and it brought tears to her eyes.

that's when she saw it, an envelope. she quickly grabbed it and ripped it open, desperately taking the paper out from it.

her hands started to shake and her face slowly turned pale, tears began to build in her eyes.

the girl quickly got off her bed and dashed out her room, trying to catch up to him because of the last line of the letter he wrote for her.

"I'll always love you, hawon. don't come looking for me because I, myself don't even know where I'm going. I don't know when I'm coming back but take care and I'm sorry."

tears fell as she ran through the hallways, looking around her as she find the closes exit door.

pushing the ridiculous heavy door open, she was greeted by the cold winter night air around her. the parking lot was empty, only a few cars were there.

but none of the cars were his, she fell onto the freezing ground and sobbed. she screamed for his name, for him to come back.

a few nurses came out and helped to calm her down, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing down her red cheeks.

••••
please don't hate me sjsjsj. anyways this book is ending ㅠㅠ next up is the epilogue, I'm so sad.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! sorry if I made you cry, thanks for reading!

lots of love,
author.