011

CHAPTER 11

BY THE END OF SCHOOL, rain was pouring down from the gloomy sky. the girl stood in the rain with her black umbrella above her.

she kicked the puddle of water in front of her, causing her to wet her shoes. she sighed before looking up again.

a smile immediately grows on her face when she saw hyunjin walking out from school with his group of friends who she just met a few hours ago.

"hyunjin!" a voice called him before she could. they turned to the voice and saw a girl standing there, a smile was displayed on her face.

the girl waved at him. hawon was confused, who was she? she watches as hyunjin raised an eyebrow at the girl before his eyes found hers. "oh hawon?" he called.

hyunjin completely ignored the girl who had called out for him and started walked towards her despite the heavy rain.

"It's raining, stop walking!" hawon shouted and ran towards him, causing hyunjin to chuckle at her actions.

"are you worried about me, ms.kwon?" he teased her. hawon couldn't help but to feel herself becoming hotter and redder by the minute.

"were you waiting for me?" the girl turned even more redder when he asked. she knew that he knew she was waiting for him.

"maybe." the girl grinned up at the boy in front of her before hyunjin place his arm on her shoulders.

he waved goodbye to his friends, who were smirking at the two of them before he dragged hawon away from school property. while the girl who called out for hyunjin was long forgotten.

the two walked side by side under the heavy rain. "are you doing anything tonight?" hyunjin asked. the girl looked up at him with one of her eyebrows raised up before shaking her head.

"great, we're going to a party later." hawon almost tripped at her own feet, she has never been to a party. she didn't like the way people dance and acted at parties, not to mention the music they play was awfully irritating to her.

"what? why?" hyunjin just grinned before they stopped in front of hawon's apartment condo, he gave the girl a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead before turning around.

"I'll pick you up at 8." and with that, he took off running under the heavy rain. leaving the girl in shock as she watches his silhouette slowly disappears.

THE PARTY WAS A MESS, well for hawon it was. this was way out of her comfort zone and everyone knew it. the ones that were still sober stared at her as if she grew another head.

hyunjin was beside her in his black ripped jeans and black hoodie. his arm was place on her shoulder keeping her close to him.

hawon stood beside him awkwardly, in her cheap dress and heels. girls were throwing her dirty looks, not only because they were judging her but also the fact that she was here with hyunjin.

she observes the people around her as they drowned the alcohol down while she stood there drowning down her coke.

"do you wanna dance?" the girl jumped when hyunjin leaned down to whisper into her ears, a wave of shivers ran down her spine.

"no thanks." hyunjin nodded before his arm slides off her shoulder, panic raised in her when she saw hyunjin walking away, into the sea of people who were dancing.

a voice snapped her back into reality and turned towards the voice, the boy had a lazy smile on his face and a red solo cup in his left hand.

"what's a pretty lady doing here alone?" hawon gulped, she was scared but hyunjin was no where to be seen.

"um you know, just uh chilling?" hawon wanted to slap herself for sounding so stupid, the guy laughed before taking a sip from his cup.

"you're funny." the guy place a cup into her hand and gave her a wink before he left, leaving her lost and confuse.

letting out a small nervous laugh, the girl took a sip of the drink, completely forgot the fact that it might be spiked and immediately gagged after taking a sip of it.

she knew she was fucked, the drink burned her throat. the drink was too strong for a newbie like her, her head felt dizzy already.

she knew she needed to find hyunjin, so that's what she did. she walked through the sea of people and tried to look for him while her head was spinning.

all of a sudden, someone grabbed her and pulled her into their embrace. "shit, what did you drink?" hyunjin's voice was heard and she giggled.

"some guy gave it to me." she coughed. hyunjin immediately knew the drink was spiked. even if it wasn't, it would still be too strong for her.

hyunjin sighed before dragging the girl outside and letting her sit down on the cold bench, outside the party.

the girl giggled at the coldness before she gagged and leaned forward to throw up, hyunjin cringed at the sound of her throwing up and patted her back softly.

"it was a mistake, I shouldn't have brought her here." hyunjin mumbled after she finished throwing up and leaded against the bench.

"let's get you home." he carried her in a bride style before hewalked towards his car with the girl slowly passing out in his arms.

••••
hello! welcome back to my story. I apologise for the shitty chapter, i kinda rushed it soon yea.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! thanks for reading!

lots of love,
author.