Manik stop her ....Mary Anuty spoke in between her smile.

What did she do ?...he aksed getting confused.

She had painted your face with the cake and you're not looking less than a joker....Aunty replied.

That's fine ...Manik replied causally not getting offended or affected by Trisha's devil act.

Instead he was enjoying what all she was doing.

He looked at her, she was trying to dig her hnad for the third time in the cake now.

Her left hand was all full of pink colour broken hand of the poor BARBIE while another hand had her crown all smashed on her right hand.

He smiled looking at her who was showing Manik her hands been all delighted and gleaming in happiness.

Soo my Princess is happy .....he spoke up looking at her while Trisha moved her hands and applied the remaining cake on his both the cheeks and now Manik's face was all drowned in cake.

Trisha forwarded her hand towards him and pointed at his mouth asking him to open his mouth , while he did the same and she made him eat that small tiny piece.

Manik give her to me, I'll clean her....Mary Anuty spoke.

It's fine, she won't come to you let Nandu come ....Manik replied and took a seat on the nearby chair.

Till that time Manik's face was all pink in colour.
Here, Aman got a camera and clicked some candid pictures of Manik.

Manik noticed that.

No Aman you won't do this ....Manik shouted seeing what Aman was doing.

Why ?....Aman asked and clicked another picture of Manik.

This is not fair Aman....Manik warned him.

Everything is fair Boss....Aman said and Manik won't do anything as Trsiha was in his hand and that little devil was jumping in his hands asking him to let her jump down.

Manik made a mistake a that he sat on the chair which was next to cake kept on table , getting that Manik was not letting her go down , she started to murder the cake .

Already the crown was gone and both the hands were broken now Trisha was aiming to get whole face coloured in semi-cream colour and to remove that dovey eyes and a small little pointed nose from the face of the doll.

Mary Aunty took a step to stop Trisha But the damage was done.
Aunty , Max face-palmed themselves along with Manik while Anan stood in corner and began capturing the moments.

Trisha moved forward and clutched the soft face of doll in her hand and all the cream spread on her hands.
Manik was totally clueless like what to do to stop this naughty princess of his.

Manik stood up and pushed a table little so that Trisha won't be able to touch the cake, But She faked a cry and that melted Manik.

Don't cry , do whatever you want ...he spoke to her and sat back on the seat.

She moved her both the hands towards Manik but one Nandu's sudden shocked voice echoed in the living hall and all pin drop silence.

Manik Malhorta and Trisha Malhorta stop your acts or else you both need to face the consequences .....She spoke out loud enough.

Manik's mouth remained mouth , Trisha rested her tiny little hands on table murdering the already murdered cake.
Mary Aunty took a step back and walked towards kitchen.
Chef too returned back to kitchen while Max moved and stood in corner while Aman was trying hard not to control his laugh as he knew the consequences now.
Aman moved in such a way that he won't be visible and from other side he would shoot all. In such a way he asided himself.

Did she just called Trisha as " Trisha Malhorta " omg! I'm soo happy , I can't believe my ears OMG ! ....thinking all this Manik was already doing happy dance in his mind. He was totally lost into that moment.He wished he would hear her say that again.

Now only, little devil Trisha and Manik stood at the living room , while Nandu was taking steps towards them.

Seeing all the scene her anger had raised. All the place was messed up while the BARBIE cake was not a cake anymore only the lower body was present rest part was scattered on table and half was on Trisha's hands and Manik's face.

Manik was causal as he saw Nandu walking towards them while Trisha was slient who had kept her focus on cake ignoring her mommy totally.

She stood in front of both , Manik was confused.
Nandu passed him a angry look , while Manik ignored her look and looked towards Trisha , while Trisha completely ignored Nandu .

Manik didn't have any idea about Nandu's anger behaviour for the mess.

What ?....he asked her been confused.

What ?....she retorted back at him.

What ?...he asked again.

This game continued for next 2 minute and Nandu roared.

What the hell is wrong with you both, I'm talking about this mess ?....Nandu spoke in high pitch so that Manik gets it.

Ohhh, that's  nothing .......he replied and reality hit him badly.
Now it was his time to get surprised and shocked.

************
Target : 450 + votes (complete the target next will be up as target gets completed )

Hope that was good ? Drop in u r comments and votes ! Would be happy to read them! And what do you think will Nandu do now?

What punishment should this adorable duo (Manik - Trisha ) be given ?