Taken

Choices part I

________________________________________________________

Third POV

The grandparents and little Alithia was about to arrive into the hospital when  three cars drove past them and barricade their vehicle. Their faces was full of shock as they tried to comprehend the situation they are facing.

"Get out of there" said a man in a mask.

When the people inside the car didn't open, they begin to thrash the car and break their windows making screams of fright broke into ghe open air.

When they are finally out, they were suddenly forced to leave their grandchild alone with those men after they were knocked out by the men in mask.

Into the hospital, Ara was sleeping peacefully when a weird nurse came out and took a syringe and plug it into her. She remained sleeping as she was hauled out of the hospital without anyone knowing.

Meanwhile, at the office of Yuuto, he was suddenly distracted when the sound of his phone rang, indicating someone has messaged him.

He look at it and his hand froze, his eyes turned dark as a si ister though came up on his mind.

It was a picture of his wife and child, inside of a dark room.

......

Rin POV

I didn't struggle when they forcibly took me from my home but instead, remained calm and stoic.

Little did they knew that my mind was now in a mess and all i could do was to think of everything yet all I could come up was nothing. I was panicking inside and the sweat and coldness in my hands and feet are evidence of it.

"Trying to be brave eh?"

A dark voice rang inside of the car, I gaze towards him in a cold glance and he just laugh it off. He was well built and a long scar from his left eye to his chin was the most noticeable thing I've seen.

"Don't worry, we'll arrive there safely. Also, there's a surprise for you after you arrive" he smiled dangerously which made the hair of my skin raised.

This is bad.

After the men who kidnapped me got inside the car, I was pushed into the seat and was muffled by a handkerchief with a scent that will surely made me sleep.

And it did.

The next few hours was me being driven to a place I didn't know, a place where it can lead my demise and the day I will breathe the last day of my remaining life.

After some time, I was awakened and my eyes were a bit blurry when they took my hand as I stumble from the force they did.

"Hey! Watch it!" I angrily said.

"Shut up b*tch!" A man suddenly said as he grip my shoulder to force me to look in front of me.

"You!"

"Stop your nonsense and carry on with the plan" the man with the long scar said as he suddenly gaze at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

I ignore him but the pounding in my heart didn't stop. My hands were clammy and I almost stumble if it weren't for this stupid guy behind me holding and restraining me.

Like I can totally go though pass all of you!

After we reached a room, the sound of a piano and the violin playing in the midst of the dark atmosphere. Scar faced knock into the door and he nodded subtly as I watch him from the sidelines. Suddenly, he motioned for the guy behind me and I was once again being held like a dog.

Inside, the room was full of gold and paintings hanged into the dark wall. Ceramics and vases littered the place and as I gaze around the room, I caught the sight of a long haired man with slick black hair playing the piano. His pale bony hands played the piano gracefully and created a masterpiece including the sweet sound of the violin played by a woman with a cold face on her.

The man suddenly stops and turn around, his gaze penetrating towards me. I was still and as if the atmosphere turned a degrees lower which made me frightened.

"Ah! Our lovely Rin! How are you today?" he ask with a gentle smile.

If I didn't knew that he was the head of this sick organization, I would have mistaken him as a good guy who can't even kill a fly.

But guess what? Books really shouldn't be judged based on their cover.

"What? Cat got your tounge?" He grinned foolishly as he stands up and made his way towards me.

His robe become undone and what shows was a well toned body despite of his lanky figure. His face was gentle and kind, skin white as snow as his red lips suddenly shout.

"Say something!"

His gentle eyes turned sadistic as he suddenly rushed and grab my hair and eventually made my scalp almost gone. Tears suddenly clouded my eyes as I bit my lips in pain.

I couldn't do anything because I was bounded and my action was restricted because someone is beside me.

He must have noticed the tears that are threatening to spill on me and took his hands off my hair and combed my hair gently.

"Don't cry my darling, don't cry. You know I hate to see that right?" He coaxed me like I'm a child. "Come here, I'm gonna show you your surprise!"

He ushered me into the side and I almost gaint at the sight of my sister trapped into the coffin along with my niece, Alithia curling on her body.

"Like it?"

All that could register in my head was help us.

_______________________________________

Repentance is nearing it's end 😭😭

Only five or more chapters and it's all finished.

Honestly, I didn't even know I could get this much support amd love from all of you guys......and of course girls 😂😂

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.