With responsibilities

Still cold part II

_______________________________________________________

"Stop it!"

He didn't budge and continued to look at me, his eyes the ever gentle glow as he smiled at me, his eyes amused by my glare.

"You're still acting like a kitten"

I took a pillow and smash it in his face in which he dodge skillfully, his eyes full of mirth as he tries to hold back his laughter.

"Stop laughing or I'll really claw you with my hands!" fuming in anger, I hit him in his shoulder.

"Aww, geez, fine I stopped okay?"

Even though he stop laughing, I could hear the laughter in his tone and like a cat being made fun of, I leap off the bed and took off, leaving him seating on my bed.

I didn't notice his eyes darkening as he look at the clothes I am wearing.

I fixed my messy hair and change my thin strapless shirt, taking some pants and a white long sleeve. I hear a silent word "finally" and look behind me to see him leaning on my door, his feet crossed as his dark blue sweatshirt covered his muscular body and pair it with a nice pants which made his stature longer than it ever is.

He hasn't changed ever since.

"What? Do I look handsome? I can get you a picture if you like?" his mouth quirk up a bit as I stop the urge to wack him with a book.

But of course my book is much more valuable than his head.

"Why are you here?" still brushing my hair I asked him.

"Well, a little birdy asked me to wake a certain sleeping beauty" then his eyes stared right through the reflection of the mirror.

I take my eyes off the mirror and continued to brush my hair while I cursed Ara in my mind. She is such a busy body, making me grit my teeth in anger.

"I'll be going now, before I kill a certain someone" then I got off.

His heated eyes still following my back as I hurried downstairs, ignoring the fact that he was still here. My feet moved into another corner and was soon engulfed by the joyous atmosphere in the living room. There sat my family, with Ara, her teary face was glowing with tears, maybe happy tears?

"Rin! My dear! Finally, I have a good news for you, you are now graduated! You have now become a lady through and all!" my mother clapped her hands in excitement.

My father smiled at me, his teeth showing. My mother hugged me tightly as my sister Ara jumps in for a group hug.

"Oh well! Now that you've graduated, you can go into balls and parties and fulfill your heart's desire"

"Thank you Headmaster, we are very grateful for your patience and help to nurture our two daughters, we will surely repay you" my mother said while she signed for the maid to get something.

Soon, the maid returned with a cheque in her hands. My mother brought it to the headmaster and he accepted it, his protruding belly jiggled in his unfitted suit. His laughter was heard and my family personally escort him outside of our house.

"Rin! We can go to parties now! Oh! And balls, how lovely!" Ara's eyes were shining, face blooming like a flower making the people sighed.

"Well, we absolutely need a body guard for you two" my father sternly said, his brows furrowing as he thinks of a solution.

"You don't need one for Rin sir, you already got me"

A voice long forgotten by us were heard. My father nods in approval and my mother glanced at me, her eyes teasing. Ara was frowning, looking at him in a daze that I have known for years.

A gaze filled with her outmost sincere feelings.

"I don't need yo-"

"I'm your fiance, and I'm just doing my responsibilities"

_____________________________________

Hey guys!!! I was about to update two chapters but i got too sleepy and ended up doing just that.

Anyways, our immersion was a success and the investigation in our department turned out better of course with the help of us.

Hope you continue to love this story!!!

Thank you!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.