Has been tied.

Decisions part II

_________________________________________________________

The ACE or what we know as Academies Created for elites was made specifically for those who are rich. Basically all of the stuff are rich and sometimes, the illegitimate children of those in the rich circle we're thrown here. They were given the best education, and for what?

Just to become their family's chess pieces.

The striking triangular-shaped of the academy was seen. It's modernized structure was giving off the aesthetic feel of an art instead of a school. The gymnasium was separated from the academy itself, built with steels and forming an arch that made it so spacious and wide, coupled with the complete equipments. The cafeteria was big, it has this see through window that allows students to see the school grounds in which a small garden was formed. Fountains and some small ponds with benches scattered along the ground.

"Rin! Thought you'd never come" my friend Jamie said as she hangs her hand on my back.

"I did, surprisingly"

I could feel the students eyes on me, burning in my back as I ignored them, as usual.

"The cold queen is back"

"Shh! She might hear you! You know how cold her eyes are!"

"Grr! Just the feeling of her eyes boring into mine made me freeze!"

Oh yes. I haven't tell you, unfortunately, for foolish students who doesn't have any hobbies beside hovering over me and my sister, we were given a nickname.

The sun and the moon.

Ara being the sun, as she's so bright and cheerful and I, the moon, because of my serene self and my like of quietness.

Even strangers could see how much of a difference there are between the two of us.

The two of us turned into a corner and greeted Mr. Wilkins, our history teacher. He nodded at us and proceed to teach his lesson.

"Where do finish off again?" he mutters as he fixed his glasses.

"We're in the topic of Greek mythology Sr" a top student of us answered.

"Oh yes! Thank you for that, oh well here it starts again. Fates were personified as three very old women who spin the threads of human destiny. Their names were Clotho (Spinner), Lachesis (Allotter), and Atropos (Inflexible). Clotho spun the “thread” of human fate, Lachesis dispensed it, and Atropos cut the thread (thus determining the individual’s moment of death). So you see, these three old women were the people behind our fate"

Fate.

What a funny word.

The lecture finished while I sat there, still staring blankly into the wall. An arm caught mine and drag me to a corner in which students were hardly seen.

"You-"

Before I could shout, his voice rang in my ears, warm breath on my face as I tried to fight the blush on my face.

"Rin,what did I do? Tell me what I did?" his begging voice made me want to give in but I remember the past.

His hand was on top of my head, constricting me from getting out of his hold while his body was sticking closely to me. His voice was making me think if the possibilities of what will happen if I look, but I already knew the future.

So I gritted my teeth and look down, not wanting to look at his eyes for I am sure that I will give in like always.

"Rin, tell me, what did I do to make you push me like always" he gripped my chin and forced me to look on him.

His eyes were begging for answers, while I was trying my best to stay strong. I can't let his existence affect my decisions, because I have already decided.

"No matter what I say, it will always stay the same"

His gaze constricted as I watch his eyes darken, his hold on my chin tightened as he leans on me slowly. I was sure he was gonna kiss me but before that fantasy could happen, I was slapped viciously by the reality.

"Yuuto? Where are you?" the bright voice of my sister was heard and soon, Yuuto gazed away.

I look on his eyes, as he leaves mine and look towards Ara. His gaze no longer mine, his eyes will always look for Ara because that is fate.

And how cruel fate is.

________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating in an earlier hour, got to think what the chapter would be.

Sorry if is it sad but heads up to you all, I already formed the ending and the sequence of the story, so it will take me some months maybe? If I didn't have a busy schedule but I knew for sure I will have.

Thanks for your support and love!!! Hope you like my other story too!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.