Has descended

Engagement party part I

_______________________________________________________________

My hands were formed into a fist as I saw my face into the mirror.

I was wearing a flower length ball gown with a princess sweetheart neckline adorning a necklace passed on by the family. The blue shade of the dress compliments the milky white skin of mine as I opened the door, my gaze met his darkening eyes.

"You look absolutely breathtaking" he said mesmerized.

"Thank you" I laugh for a bit to loosen my nerves.

"Ready?" he said while offering his arms which I gladly took.

"I am"

Then the doors opened and I was met with a flurry of noises and people looking at me with envy and awe. The hall was filled of flowers and decors as well as the colorful dress of the people. There are some people that I've known my whole life while some was only here to get some connections with each other.

"This is my loving daughter, Rin, and her fiancee, Yuuto. Today, our family will merged and and to that, let us have a toast!" My father said with a big smile.

The people copied his actions and chug their wine while saying g congratulations.

"Oh! It's not all finished, my youngest daughter, Misa, is now back to health! For that, let's have another toast!" They toast again but their eyes flew to the seemingly inconspicuous person in the back of my mother.

She met my gaze and wave her tiny small hands to me, I did the same and mouthed at her, 'Its okay'.

The crowd continued to go on and I was, I mean me and Yuuto we're expressing our thanks for the people who have come to our engagement party.

"Yuuto, I'll be out for a minute okay?" I whisper at him while the other snickered thinking that were exchanging sweet words.

"Okay, just be back" I nod at him and walk outside.

While I was breathing, I heard the sound of a woman. Of course, with my curiosity, I went and find out.

I was shocked to see Sarah clinging into Stefan.

"Why can't you like me?! Why?!" She suddenly shriek at him.

"You're drunk" he coldly said.

Her eyes were full of tears and then suddenly, she pounced on him and beat him with her tiny fist.

"Is it because of her?! She's already engaged! You'll never have her do you hear me?! You'll never ha-" she was suddenly cut off when Stefan grab her in her chin.

"I don't want to hear you yapping again or I swear, even if you're a girl, I wouldn't mind ripping that mouth of yours" he threatened.

Her eyes were full of fear as she backs away from him and then with one last look, she flew. I heaved a sigh of relief, leaning into the tree trunk that I am hiding, I didn't notice a shadow coming.

"I didn't know that peeping was your hobby"

I almost screamed but thankfully, I was able to calm myself down. Shrugging the dust on my gown, I saw his eyes looking me up and down, I look at him once more to confirm and snapped.

"What are you looking at?!" I snarled at his face.

"Nothing" ignoring the way his eyes darken at the sight of me, I pushed myself to come back to the hall.

He was following me while I try to walk a little bit faster, but my gown was too long and my heels we're long too.

I was too preoccupied by my lingering thoughts and suddenly fell down and feel the injury on my ankle.

Shit!

"What?" Stefan suddenly said as he turned his back to face me.

"I sprained my ankle. Now I can't get up" I said, frustrated about the situation.

Of all the places and events I have ti be injured, it has to be today, fate is really killing me.

"Hop in" he suddenly exclaimed.

I look towards him in confusion, he scrunched his eyebrows and crunch down until he was leveled down to me.

"Hop into my back before I change my mind" I didn't waste a minute and hop into his back.

Ignoring the heat of his wide muscular back, I held his neck and force myself to look up and chant a mantra.

'I'm not embarrassed, totally not embarrassed'

We continued to trudge down the path when a sudden figure of two familiar people was seen from the dark.

It was Yuuto.

With Ara on his arms crying.

I could feel Stefan stiffening but I whispered silently to him to step down and wait for a minute.

I already knew the reason Ara was crying. I had experience it back then but it didn't lessen the pain I was feeling now.

I thought I could handle it, but I still can't.

Feeling a sudden arm colliding into my eyes, Stefan put his hands into my eyes to block the sight. I didn't know what to do but I could feel tears slowly dripping down my eyes and scalding the warm palm of Stefan.

I could feel his back on mine, giving me warmth in this chilliest and darkest day of my life.

"Stop crying, you look ugly when you do"

And to that, I silently laugh.

___________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Did this chapter excited you or angers you???

Wanna know the reason behind Ara's mournful cries??

Did I satisfy you with Stefan and Rin's romantic scene?? Oh! Can you create a couples name for them, could you guys and girls do that?

*Ara and Yuuto
*Yuuto and Rin
*Rin and Stefan
*Jamie and Ning xuan

I hope you will do this!!! Thanks for your cooperation!!!

PLEASE do Vote. Comment. Share.