Made me frown

Proposal part II

________________________________________________

"A pleasure to he greeted by your humble appearance Ms. Levine" our science teacher sarcastically said.

Her hair was pushed down until her face becomes too stretch, her eyes narrowing at me with annoyance.

"Something happened, I promise I will come back here in time" then I proceed to sit on a nearby desk in front.

"Good, now let's start our lesson. The mammals have...."

Her lectures are too boring, or maybe I wasn't really that interested towards studying after all, I've live a second life and I already know the events that the future holds.

My phone buzzed and interrup the discussion, Mrs. Ophelia looks at me pointedly while her hands are on her hips.

"Get out before I loose my patience Ms. Levine"

And then I get out, her sneering face being blown by the wind as the words from the other side made me stiffen up.

"Honey? Are you listening?" the sweet voice of my mom woke me up from my daze.

"Oh yes--uh, great. I have to go mom, or I'll be attending detention"

She laughs and ushered me to hang out. My thoughts were still in the previous phone call and I was floating, my mind was. I could hear my teachers voice but I just can't seem to understand it.

I was too busy understanding how my cousin Brenda will arrive ij kir house today.

The class ended up successfully without me getting a detention slip which I was thankful for.

"What made you so glum? Lover boy came here right? Something happened to the two of you?" my best friend Jamie ask.

"No, just my cousin.......whose coming today" I said, a frown in my face while I saw my sister Ara jumping and giggling in the cafeteria.

Her hands on her phone as I read her lips uttering they word "Yes".

She must have known the special guest we will have.

The car was parked and soon, students gathered into their own limousine and cars as they grab their phones and other forms of gadgets.

"Did you hear? Brenda's coming, oh! How fun would it be! I knew she like dresses and make ups, do you think I should wear my sunflower colored dress or my light green ones?" Ara excitedly ask.

"Well, one thing for sure is that I don't like the makeups and stuffs"

She just pouted as she looks behind the glass, her hand sticking into the window as she excitedly chatters about the memories of us.

"Hey....uhm.....did Yuuto and you.....you know? Made up?" hestitating as she looks on my side.

"We didn't fight so there's no way we're gonna made up" I coldly state.

She didn't ask again and we continued the ride to our home silently.

"Welcome young misses, your mother wishes to talk to you"

One of the maid instruct us and we head down to the room of our mother. There sat my mom with her back on us as her laughter rang out of the room. A mass of curly red hair was seen and befre knew it, i was engulfed with a warm embrace.

I look up and found the same color of my eyes looking at me, her smile blinding me as she kindly peck me in my cheeks with her usual kisses and warm hugs. My sister shouted behind and another curly red hair woman appeared, her slim waist and full bust attract my attention while my sister did the same, her face blushing in red as she complained in her sweetest voice.

"How could you be so beautiful? Time has treated you well, really" Ara said as she continues to look at our cousin.

"Well, you should really work out Ara. Oh hi Rin! My mother seems to like you more than I" she complained to me, hiding the true meaning behind her words in her pretty mouth.

"Well, isn't Rin the cutest of all? She also has a great affinity with me, right darling?" then she flashed her smile on me.

My aunt from my father's side named Linda, and my cousin Brenda, her daughter and our cousin.

Those two people played an important role in my life in the past.

____________________________________

Hello to you all!!! This book will reach a thousand reads!! Oh my gosh, can you believe it??!!

Thank you for all those readers and silent readers and active readers, thank you so so much!!!!

Please continue to support it.

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.