Had come true

Awakening part I

___________________________________________________________

More than four months had passed since the sudden engagement party and awakening of my baby sister had happened.

I was soaking up all those things, trying to jumble out school and the preparations for the engagement party.

At the end of the year, is the day I will wed Yuuto.

"Isn't this pretty Rin?" My mother handed me a sweetheart neckline white dress.

"Mom, isn't it early for a wedding dress?" the I handed the dress to one of the personell assigned to us.

"Well, I'm just trying to be ready you know! It's your big day, and you will be a wife" my mother said, then she teared up, again.

"Mom, there's still time, don't be too sad. Besides, aren't this your wish?" Teasing her as I watch her face bloomed with a smile.

I look around and search for her, there I see her pulling wedding dresses. Then she settled with a mermaid dress with a backless the sign on the back.

She was staring at it in full concentration and I could feel the dress suits her. She would be the most beautiful bride out there if she wears that.

But instead of her, I was the one marrying him.

"Isn't it pretty?"

She looks shocked before she answered. " Yeah, it does" saying with a lingering affection on it.

She thinks that I didn't notice it, but I do, and so was the other people behind her. I look once more at the dress she like and decided upon it.

We arrived at our house, it was no longer the silent but now full of encouragement and praises.

For our now baby sister Misa, who was trying walk into the long halls of our house.

"Misa! Come here princess!" My father encouraged her.

Misa looks around and spotted us in the front door before trudging like a baby, or should I say crawling like a newborn.

"Rin! Rin!" She flaps her hands jn the air while I tried to contain the laughter on me.

After months of trying to make her home, she grew a little more on me. She likes to cling on my arm, calling me Rin in an enthusiastic and cheerful voice which made me smile everytime I heard it.

"How's my darling hmm? Did you learn another new thing?" I ask her while petting her head in a gentle manner.

"Uh-huh! I learned how to read a book!" she exclaims happily.

She was a bit wobbly from standing for a long time so I supported her and made her sit into the couch.

The maids prepared tea and snack fir us, drinking the tea, made my body feel refreshed.

"I won't wish for anything more, I already have a complete and happy family" my mother suddenly said making my dad teared up.

"Honey, don't be so emotional. What will happen if you watch our daughter's wedding?" father said after clearing his throat.

"Oh yes! How could I forget? Of course I would bawl so much! It's one if her important day and I wouldn't wish for more but her happiness"

I do hope it happens mother, I could only hope.

"I'm going out" Ara suddenly declares.

My mom shared a confused look while I ignore the sudden disappearance of Ara.

After that fiasco, we were in our own room, my mother helped me in clearing the dresses that we have bought earlier.

"You don't usually wear dress like these, shat made you change?" Mom said while holding a familiar wedding dress.

"Just.....just wanted to make things perfect"

_____________________________________________

Yep!!! Two chapters in a row!!! It's my gift for you guys for your continuous support for my book!!!!

Love you guys!!! Don't hate me too much okay?? Things will get better, just wait!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.