"You are. Baby Ella." He kissed it once more then turned around to go to sleep.

I had lucked up when I got with Eric. He was so good to me, and I appreciated him more and more each day.

"I love you Eric," I whispered. I knew he couldn't hear me, but it was so good to say. I curled up against him, and fell asleep.

****

Zana

Carson entered my room, and set on the bed. I was curled up with a blanket and a pillow over my face. I hadn't left the room in a while, and when I did it was just so Carson or my father to drive me to work. I was devastated at the way Chris and I ended. It hurt like hell, and I had cried for days because of it.

"Sis, get your ass up!" Carson grabbed the blanket from off me.

"Quit it." I pouted.

"No, get your funky ass up, take a shower and get dressed."

I threw the pillow back over my face, "Carson leave me the hell alone, I'm not leaving this room ever!"

Carson laughed at me, then grabbed the pillow throwing it across the room. "do what the hell I said. We're going out."

"Out where Carson?"

"You have an hour." Carson said and left the room.

I threw a temper tantrum,. Kicking my legs on the bed. I finally decided to get out of bed, and make my way down the hall to the shower to handle my hygiene. After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body heading to my room.

I went to the closet to find something to wear. Usually with Carson we ended up at the bar or at a club, so I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I decided on a dark blue backless dress, and some Giuseppe Zanotti heels. I applied my makeup, and put a comb through my hair and headed for the stairs.

"Look who decided to join the world of the living!" Daddy said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled, "I'm still here daddy. Now Carson, where are we going?"

"You'll see, grab your bag, and let's go."

Carson drove me an hour away from town. I wasn't to excited about it at first, until we parked in front of Lady's Kitchen, a restaurant that my parents took me to after graduation. I hadn't been there in eight years. I lived the atmosphere there. The view of the Blue Ridge mountains was absolutely beautiful.

I turned in my seat to Carson and smiled, "aww big brother, thank you."

"Anything to get your funky ass out the house. Now let's eat."

We ate, and talked about all the good times, and filled him in about all my drama.

"So Vanessa's baby wasn't even mine?" Carson asked shaking his head.

"Seems that way."

"Damn, bitches really ain't shit."

I sipped on my long island ice tea. "I just can't believe what happened to me "

"When I see this nigga he dead." Carson stated, "I got all my boys looking for his ass, don't worry sis."

I nodded. After about three good long islands I was ready to head out. Carson and I drove around the city for awhile until we ended up at the pool hall. I wasn't to excited about going inside. Usually Chris was there on Saturday, and I really didn't wont to run into him there. Carson saw I was hesitant.

"Come on sis, I got you."

We went inside, and I set at the bar watching my brother Mac on some females. I ordered a glass of Hennessy and Coke, and moved my hips on the stool to some music.

"Work it girl!" A voice said behind me.

I smiled when I realized that it was the same dude from a month ago. Trey was his name, and I hugged him from the side. Carson walked over and dapped him. "I see you've met my sister Zana."

Trey looked at Carson then to me, "oh this is baby sis?" He smiled at me. I shyly smiled back. "I didn't know man."

"It's cool. Now let's drink and have some fun."

We all drank, taking shots until Carson seen a female he knew leaving  Trey and I alone. "I can't believe he's just going to leave me here."

"I got you Zana. Come on." Trey took me by the hand and led me out of the pool hall. Trey was driving a all black Range Rover. I got in, and fell in love with it.

"So this you?" I asked feeling the nice leather seat against my bare thighs.

He nodded placing a piece of his dread behind his ear. "Yeah ma, this is all me. So tell me exactly where you live."

I gave Trey my address, and we talked about ourselves for a while. Not only was homeboy cute but he was smart ass hell. I was digging his style, and his personality. He kept me laughing the whole ride.

"This is my stop." I said looking at my house.

"So when are you going to use my number Miss Zana?"

I smiled, "when would you like me to?"

"Tonight. Maybe we can sneak off somewhere, we don't have to end the night."

I reached for the door handle, "maybe some other time. I just got out of something, and don't want to get into anything serious right now."

"Understood. But that don't mean you can't call me sweetheart."

"I'll call you tomorrow." I promised, then kissed his cheek. "Goodnight."

"Night." Trey watched me walk to the door, and enter it. I had such a good night out, and even though I didn't want it to end, I knew it had to. The only person that was on my mind was Chris. I couldn't stop thinking about him, maybe going out with Trey may not be such a bad idea.

Just a chapter to fill in, drama, and more  later on. Hope you guys liked it so far....