Lez Be Honest

CHAPTER 30: LEZ BE HONEST

%Tyler%

*Morning*

I drag my feet slowly to the kitchen, scratching my horrible bed hair and yawning like a cat. As I get to the kitchen, I slump down onto a chair and watch Liam make breakfast with tired eyes. Damn. I am pooped.

"What crawled up your ass and died this morning?" Liam asks, glancing at me from the fried eggs. Those poor chickens...

"I had a fight with my alarm clock. It wanted me to get up but I wanted to sleep. Now I'm awake and my alarm clock is broken. Not sure who won that fight." I say.  

Liam rolled his eyes and returned to his cooking. That's right wench. Cook my meals! Liam turns to glare at me. Oops, I guess I didn't put up my mind block. Giggle.

I dash upstairs to my room to get ready for school. That reminds me, when was the last time I've been there? Oh well, it's not like I like going there anyway.  

I blast music from my playlist before I go into the shower, singing along as I go. As I strip down to my birthday suit and hop into the shower, I'm still singing. Soon I'm lost in the music. Bad idea. Singing passionately in the shower is darn great idea. But dancing is not.

I managed to bump my head and fall flat on my ass in the end. But that doesn't stop me. I dance out of my bathroom, naked. Oh, Liam would have a seizure if he walked in right now. I put on some underwear and bra, before skipping to my closet and picking out something to wear.

I ended up wearing faded ripped skinny jeans with a plain white t-shirt. I brought out my black Vans and slipped them on. Then, I turned to Jimmy, who was conveniently laying on my bed.

"How do I look?" I ask him. Now, I know what you're thinking. Why would you ask a tiger if you look good? Well, Jimmy so happens to be excellent in fashion. He could be a fashion designer if he wanted to. That's how good he is. But it makes me wonder. What if he's gay? Oh no, then I won't be able to have little Jimmy babies! The world is so cold.

Jimmy grunts in approval and I skip down the stairs and out the door. Ugh. Onto school. What's the point of school anyway? All you do there is work. And do you know what that work is on? PAPER. And paper comes from trees. So basically school not only kills the beauty of nature to torture kids, but it also takes away our precious oxygen, making it harder to breathe.

Oh well, when the world ends, I'll just blame school. Curse you school!

CAWWWW!!!!

A loud bird noise startled me from my thoughts. What the hell was that? I looked up to see a figure flying straight at me. What is it? A cat? A squirrel? Oh no. What if it's that yellow bird from Angry Birds! He's come to take back the eggs Liam cooked! Damn you Liam, and those delicious eggs! I dropped to the floor, my arms covering my head. I don't want die! These incredibly good looks would just go to waste!

"I'M INNOCENT!" I screamed out.

"Squawk," My death called out.

Looking up, I see George standing their with his cocked to the side. I stood up quickly an coughed, trying to act like I didn't just drop down. Nobody saw right? Hey, wait a minute...