Oh, how I hate the word MATE

Just a story of mine here. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!!!!!!

************

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

Grrr. I hate Monday mornings. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Time for school.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Time for work.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Time to put that annoying alarm clock off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- CRASH!!!!!!!

 That, my friend, was my alarm clock taking a faithful fall off my nightstand. May he rest in peace. Actually I hope he burns in hell. Yeah.

  Ughh, time to go to school. School is a waste of time. All the teachers ever do is say, 'Tyler, you need to work harder' or, 'Tyler you need to pay attention' or, 'Tyler you need to stop roasting marshmallows in science.' Blah, blah, blah. Well, you know what? I was hungry at the time.

 Sighing, I reluctantly got out of bed. My body was still a bit sore from my father's last go at me. He came home drunk last night and was pretty riled up. Anyway, he beat me to a pulp last night and passed out on the floor. Asshole. But whatever, I'm used to it. When my mother died when I was six, he started getting abusive to me and my older brother Liam. One day when I was twelve and Liam was fourteen, he pissed off dad so much that he got kicked out of the house. I never saw him again.

  Speaking of the devil, I heard loud snores comming from the living room where he passed out. At least he's asleep. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the warm water relax my muscles, I soon got out. Now what should I wear to school? Hmmmm, I know! I quickly ran and put on a clean underwear and bra, then I ran - almost fell - to my closet. I pulled out a dark ripped jeans but then only through them back in because it's going to be hot today. I put on my short-shorts and a long sleeved, white-grey, button down shirt. Then I got out my red blazer and knee-high pirate boots. After that I got the essentials: my awesome pirate hat and eyepatch. 

  One swift look in the mirror and BAM! I was a pirate. Oh yeah, and a sexy one by the looks of it too. Take that Jack Sparrow, I'm way hotter than you now! My long black hair falls in wild curls down to my ass. I added some mascara to make my bright green eyes pop out. The only thing missing in my pirate charade is George.

 "George!" I called out. Quick as a flash, George came flapping inside my room. George is my pet parrot. He's so colorful and smart. He even knows the alphabet. George perched right on top of my left shoulder.

 "Ready for school?" he chirped happily.

 "No," I grumbled. Well, someones in a good mood today. George snickered. Have you ever heard a parrot snicker? Well it's just down right mean. You won't be snickering when I roast you though!!

 "Whatever George. Let's just go to school." I grumbled. I grabbed my bookbag and headed out of my room.

 Knowing I wasn't going to stay awake for school, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed two cokes before I went.

 "Bye Locki!" I shouted to my australian sheperd, Locki, as I went out. He barked in response. The walk to school wasn't long - only fifteen minutes - but it was sure annoying. George kept singing 'Year without rain' by Selena Gomez and he knows how much I HATE her. I can't wait till I get to school. Wow, that's a first.

 By the time I got to school, everyone was just arriving. I quickly got out my two cokes and drank them both down fast. My friends didn't approve of me drinking coke. They say it get's me 'super duper crazy'. Yeah, like that'll ever happen. The sugery goodness fizzed in my stomach making my energy level boost to maximum. The empty cans dropped from my hands as I grew more and more hyper. And strangely enough, my green eyes turned a light blue. I know, wierd right? It always happens after I drink coke.

  "Uh, Oh," I hear George say on my shoulder, but I was too busy giggling hysterically. Then, I took off, full speed, dashing and tackling down my best friend Allison Picket.

  "Hey! what the- oh god you had a can of coke today didn't you," she said as she lifted herself off the ground and saw me bouncing up and down furiously.

 "I'm a pirate!" I shouted. Is it me or did Ally turn blue? Blue. Huh. That's a funny word. Blue. Blue. Bluuuuue.

 "Tyler!" Ally yelled, snapping me out of my trance. Just then, my man-friends Jake, and Alex came.

 "Let me guess, Tyler got some coke and is now having an overload," Jake said.

"Yes! She is so much fun when she's like this," Alex exclaimed. Jake slapped him in the back of his head.

 "You know how dangerous she is when she's like this," he warned. He's right. I once blew up the science room from using too much chemicals. But it smelled like strawberries! Who can say no to that? I had a sudden urge to sing and I knew the right song to. Wannabe, by Spice Girls. 

  "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT! WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT! I WANNA!! I WANNA!! I WANNA! I WANNA!" I screamed and the whole school heard me.

  "Quick! Cover her mouth before she attracts too much attention!" Ally hissed but Jake was too busy laughing his ass off and Alex started to join me. Whoo!

  "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT! WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!" we chorused.

 Schools going to be better today after all.

*******

Heyyy. So how was it??????

Please vote and comment to tell me if its good or not  :]

~Cloud :P