"I can barely walk, thanks to you." Sora nearly stumbled as Jimin pulled arm. "Oh by the way, you're paying for that broken headboard."

"Sora." Jimin whined as he covered his face with his hands. "Please listen to me."

"No."

"Please."

"I said no."

"Please baby?"

"Okay, fine." Sora hissed.

"Now all we have to do is find a way to get rid of those kids and drag Faye to this couples resort."

   ˚
. *     .  ⁺   .    ˚
. *     .  ⁺   .
.    

"I don't see why we had to go to this resort without the kids." Faye scratched her head as she opened the car door.

"It's kind of like an adult trip, if you know what I mean." Jimin winked, nudging Faye in the rib.

Sora rolled her eyes as she watched Jimin almost blow the cover. See, they told Faye that they had planned an adults only resort trip , but never told her it was for couples therapy.

"Who'd you find to babysit the kids anyways?" Sora asked Jungkook.

"My parents volunteered." He whispered to Sora.

Faye lowered her brows as she watched her husband whisper into another girl's ear. She turned to the window, letting her head rest against the glass.

"Jimin, what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm driving, what does it look like?" He muttered, while adjusting his seat.

"You can't drive like you do in New York, you realize that right?" Jungkook raised his brow. "No honking the horn or running street lights, okay?"

"Yes sir." Jimin rolled his eyes.

After an hour of driving around California, they finally arrived at the Enchant resort. Jungkook nervously bit his lip as they pulled to the front.

"Mr Jeon, it's so nice to meet you—!" The man brightly smiled as he shook Jimin's hand.

"Uh—that's not me." Jimin mumbled, before pointing behind him. "He's the depressed one."

"Jimin—!" Sora pushed his shoulder.

"Sora—!" He exaggerated her girly voice.

"Ah, so you must be Mr. Jeon." The man walked towards Jungkook, firmly shaking his hand.

"Hi, thanks so much for having us here." He smiled.

"This has to be your wife." He pointed to Sora.

"No." Jungkook gave a nervous laugh. "Actually, this is my wife." He gave Faye a weak smile as he held onto her hand. "Faye, this is Randy."

"Hey." She did a quick nod of the head, making Jimin hysterically laugh.

"Alright, well this way." Randy smiled as he threw his hands out. "I'll show you to your rooms."

The resort was absolutely stunning, surrounded with palm trees and clear blue water. They followed the generous man up the beautifully rounded stairs, in awe at everything they laid their eyes on.

"Your room, Mister and Misses Park." Randy tapped against the door, slowly pushing it open to reveal a bright, sky lighted room. "Enjoy it."

"Now, for Mister and Misses Jeon." He winked at Jungkook, knowing that he was the one with the marriage problems. "I'll show you to your rooms."

"What's the real reason we're here?" Faye whispered as she walked beside Jungkook.

"I'll tell you when we get to our room." He quietly muttered.

"Please enjoy your stay." Randy gave a quick nod as he left them in their stunting room.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" Faye calmly asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook sat beside her, sighing as he played with his fingers. "This isn't just a resort."

"What are you talking about—?" She lowered her brows. "I thought—"

"It's a couples resort." Jungkook quietly mumbled under his breath. "for marriage counseling."

Faye blinked as she stared into Jungkook's eyes. He scratched his head, hoping she'd break the silence.

"Do you really think this will help us get through all our problems?" Faye gulped as she bit her lip.

"Yes, I think it'll make us even stronger." Jungkook smiled as he squeezed Faye's hand.

A knock startled them both, as Jungkook sounded a faint "come in."

"Hello, I hope you two enjoyed your room." The man pursed his lips together. "but, I think it's time we began the program."

"Um, sure." Faye smiled. "But is there gonna be any time for us to enjoy the resort—?"

"Of course—!" Randy dramatically threw his hands into the air. "You'll get to have all the fun you'd like as soon as you and your friends finish counseling."

"Uh—" Jungkook let out a soft chuckle. "They aren't here for the counseling part, just the free drinks."

"Of course they're here for counseling!" The man hysterically laughed. "Anyone who stays at this resort must participate in the couples program."

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he turned to Faye.