Chapter 35: White Noise

Start from the beginning

Lucy:

Lucy: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lucy: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oh yeah. About Lucy.

Ever since our 'first date' a week earlier, we had definitely entered into a whole other universe. It was so weird going from seeing Lucy as basically my rival to seeing her as...well I still wasn't so sure yet.

What I was sure of, was that I liked the pace things were going at. There was some light flirting and we had talked almost every day since we had seen each other.

Was it weird that I had actually talked to Lauren more?

I shook the thought away. It was irrelevant. The point was, the Lucy thing seemed pretty safe for now, especially since we weren't in the same place. I wasn't sure I could handle another date just yet. I was still getting used to the admittedly crazy idea.

But that didn't mean I wasn't warming up to it.

C: 🙈🙈🙈

C: I honestly don't feel like that's even me when I see these pics😂

Lucy: It's definitely you😍😍

Lucy: You should just quit everything now and come model with me

C: Can I still sing during the photoshoots?

Lucy: I'm sure we can work something out

I smirked down at my phone, not even sure that had been flirty but still blushing nonetheless. Lucy had this sort of air about her that made everything seem so...enticing, even over text. Years ago, I hated that about her because I was so jealous of it. Now...it was definitely nice to be on the receiving end of it.

Thinking about my past with Lucy always made me think of the green eyed girl, who was still awaiting my response. Suddenly, I felt guilty. It was still eating me up inside that I hadn't told Lauren what was going on with Lucy...but she had been the one to tell me not to. I scrolled back to my texts with Lauren and decided to answer her thoughtful text.

C: My day was pretty good minus the news😊 just another studio day

L: Got another banger coming out?😉

C: Who knows🤷🏻‍♀️

C: Wait what's my banger now

L: Are you serious lmao

C: You've listened to Havana?