{17} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin

Start bij het begin

"Princess? Why are you sitting-" He stopped when he saw you were crying, a lot. His eyes widened and he pulled you in for a hug. "Baby what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked while rubbing your back to help you calm down.

You didn't answer him. Instead you cried against Jin's broad chest, happy he was finally home, but also still sad. Once you had finally calmed down you sat a few more minutes in silence before he gently pulled back and held your face in his hands.

"Now tell me, what happened?" He asked as he rubbed your cheeks with his thumbs, wiping away the tears. You sniffled a few times before answering. "I.. I was worrying again.."

He sighed. "I told you, you don't have to worry. We'll always lo-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as the door opened with a loud noise, followed by the owner of the singing voice.

"Say hello to my Hope World! WoopWoop! I'm home!!" Jimin barged in while jamming to the music he had on, happy as always. Once he saw you sitting like that on the floor his facial expression turned from bubbly to worried in an instant. "What happened?!" He quickly took his earphones off and rushed over to you.

"She worried again." Jin explained as Jimin took you into his loving embrace you could never get enough from.

"Angel, I told you so many times, I love you. So, so much. You don't have to worry about any of those things" Jimin said while he held you close to his chest. You sniffled again as you listened to his heartbeat. "I just can't help it, you guys never messaged me!"

"What?! Nonono, sugar we ain't going there-" Jin said while standing up and pointing his finger at you. "I messaged you three times to let you know I went to Namjoon's for a bit!"

Jimin let go of you. "I messaged you.. Maybe not three times like Jin, but I did let you know that Kookie and I were going to practice our freestyle techniques after the regular training." He said in a soft voice.

"I never got those messages!" You complain and stand up, rushing to your phone. You picked the device up and pushed on the home button, only for an empty battery sign to appear on the screen.

"Well? We messaged you, right?" Jin said, crossing his arms. You pout slightly. "It's dead. I forgot to put it on the charger earlier today.."

Jimin walked up to you, chuckling. "Worrying over nothing again, huh?" He said as he lifted you up. You squealed and automatically wrapped your legs around his small waist as he started to walk to your room.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You know it's the anxiety.."

"I know baby, and that's okay. I'm always happy to tell you I love you." He said and pecked your forehead as you buried your face into the crook of his neck. When you reach your room Jimin gently lays you down and lays in between your legs as you still have them wrapped around his waist. He holds himself up with his forearms as to prevent crushing you under his body weight.

"C'mon, let me go. You have to sleep, it's late." He laughs as you still hug him tightly. You shake your head in his neck. "Don't want to." You mutter.

"Yah, don't give all your hugs to him, leave some for me too!" Jin whines as he comes into the room with a cup in his hands.

"Oh no, in that case don't let me go." Jimin says and suddenly let's his whole body rest on top you, making you groan from the weight.

"Jimin no! Get off of me you're heavy!" You let go of him and tap his shoulder multiple times. He grins and rolls to his side, getting up from the bed to change. You get up, leaning against the headboard of the bed and crossing your legs as Jin sits down in front of you.

"Hot chocolate is always a good idea when you're feeling down." He smiles as he hands you the cup.

"Thank you Jinnie" You smile as well as you carefully take a first sip of the drink, before deciding it's not that hot anymore and start to gulp it down as Jin changes too. When you lean over to the nightstand to put the cup away you feel the mattress move a bit. You look to your side to see Jimin smiling up at you, looking like the true angel he is. You get down under the covers to and snuggle up into chest.

"Seriously? That's how it's gonna be?" Jin snickers behind you as he gets in bed as well. "Giving Princess Pinky all your hugs here, really?" He says without any passion.

"So? I deserve them." Jimin shoots back.

"Well so do I, and I get none." Jin whines.

"Stop being such babies." You giggle and turn around to give Jin his well earned hug as well.

"I'm cute, so I'm allowed to act like a baby sometimes." Jimin states.

"That's true." You agree. "But Jinnie is very cute too." You smile when you see his offended expression after you agreed with Jimin. Jin hugs you a bit tighter. "I'm cute and handsome how 'bout that?"

"I'm not even going to argue with you right now, Hyung." Jimin yawns and scoots closer to you, bringing warmth to your back.

"Yeah, I'm tired too." Jin says in a sleepy, husky voice.

"I love you guys." You softly say.

"I love you too, Princess." Jin says and tilts your head a bit up so he can place a quick kiss to your lips. "Don't ever doubt that."

Jimin is quick to place a few kisses on the back of your neck. "I love you even more Little Angel, and I'll never ever stop loving you. So don't worry about not being or doing enough for us, okay?"

You smile and nod. "Okay."

They kiss you again.

"Goodnight, baby girl"

"Night Jinnie."

"Sleep well, baby." Jimin says sleepily behind you.

"Goodnight Prince."

They give you a last peck, and hug you closer to their bodies. You listen to Jin his steady heartbeat, and the feeling of the warmth from Jimin's chest against your back.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You're so thankful for those two boys at your side, and you're not planning on letting them go any time soon. You hate the fact that you needed to be reassured sometimes, but so happy they give it to you without a second thought. You love them so, so much. And with a final smile, you fall asleep.

Goodnight ♥️♥️