~Help is on the way~

Juliet's POV

I woke up in a strange bed, in a strange room. As I looked around I realized that I was in a pure white room and everything in that room happened to be white as well. There was also a bed on the other side of the room. This room looked weird and clean.. Almost too clean. "Hello?" I called out quiter than I had intended, I realized that my voice hurt, more than it should when you wake up. "where am I?" I quietly said to myself.

After being worried and weirded out for about 10 minutes, a woman walked into the room. "Hello?" I asked quietly. "Hi there. I see you're finally awake. You've been out for two days now." She said, almost as if she knew my question. "Where.. Where am I?" I asked politely. "You are at well let's just call it a home for recovering teens." she replied nicely. "Oh um am I at kinda like a hospital for people with issues?" I asked curiously. She nodded. "well something like that. So are you up to be doing activities today or do you want to just stay in your room? Do you want to talk to somebody maybe?" She asked, giving me plenty of options. "Umm... I just want to know what's going on and stuff.. Last I remember I was at my house and in a um.. predicament.. I don't really feel up to much social interaction but if there's someone that can stay and talk then that'd be great." I said, looking down at the ground. "Okay" and that was the end of our conversation as she exited the room.

I layed back down on the bed I was in and just stared at the ceiling. Thoughts were racing through my head at high speeds. Where am I even? How did I get here? How long am I going to be here? Is my mom okay? That's when I started worrying. Did my dad get bored of me and go after her? Did she get to safety? Did she tell somebody?  I'm just really worried about her.

Sammy's POV

It had been about three weeks since I had told Grace and Nathan about my disorder. They haven't really been all that panicy about it or anything which I'm glad of. I haven't had any new incidents with scars and stuff so that's good. My entrance interview for the centre for mentally unstable teenagers, Lakeshore mental health centre is today. I'm so incredibly nervous, I can't even explain it. I looked through all of my clothes this morning trying to find the perfect outfit before I totally ditched my attempts and just went for my favourite band t-shirt which was a slipknot one and then I just threw on my favourite tights and my ripped black jean shorts and one black and one pink converse shoe.  I was so increadily nervous. This could be a completely life changing event for me.

I went downstairs to see Grace and Nathan at the door, waiting for me. "Are you ready?" Grace asked sweetly I nodded my head "m-mhmm. As ready as I'll ever be." I replied quietly. "Okay let's do this." Nathan said enthusiastically. Thanks Nathan. You always know exactly what to say. I smiled at the thought as I followed my parents out the door and got into the back seat of the car. They turned on the radio and there was a Metalica song playing quietly in the backround. I reconized it as Master of Pupets. As we drove off I stared out the window as thoughts raced through my head. All I could think of were things like: Will I get in? If I do then will I get along with the other people in there? Will they be like me? Will they be different? All of these thoughts were racing through my head at top seed and I was just really nervous for this interview.

Nurse's POV

I was waiting at the front desk, waiting for my next interview to start. I was excited to meet this girl. She had multiple personalities disorder, one of the most interesting disorders we deal with in here. It also always made me happy to know that I could help people and I'm super excited to see how/if I can be of any help to her. I saw a girl with pink and black hair enter the building, looking really nervous and a bit scared. She walked along with a man and a woman. This must be her, right? I thought to myself.

"You must be Katharine." I said, entending my hand to hers and smiling a bright smile at the teen. She shook my hand and smiled "Kate is fine." She said with a nervous smile on her face. "Follow me." I said as I turned around and walked into my office with Kate following behind me, her parents had taken a seat in the waiting room. "Take a seat." I gestured to the chairs in front of my desk as I went and sat in my comfy office chair. "Thanks." She mumbled as she sat as well. "So why're you here, Kate?" I asked kindly. "I um I think I have this thing where there's different um personalities, if you will. They're in my head and sometimes I can't remember things that I've done and I really freak out and I didn't know what else to do.. So I figured I should come here." She explained. "Well you cam to the right place. You have what is known as multiple personalities disorder. The disorder is basically exactly what you have explained." I said, using my knowledge to give her a bit clearrfication. "So what do we do from here?" She asked curiously. "Well most places would give you meds and send you on your way.. But I think you should stay here at the hospital for a while. We just had two patients leave yesterday so there is space for you if that's what you want." I told her with a smile. "I think I'd like that." she said with a small smile. " Okay well let's get you checked in. I'll let your parents know and get you all set up in your room. Do you mind having a room mate?" I asked. "Not at all." She responded. "Okay I'll get another nurse to escort you to your room." I smiled as I called in nurse Kale.

Sammy's POV

The nurse called in another who escorted me to my room. I was really nervous for this. I wasn't sure really what to expect to be told.. But I thought that I'd be sent home and they would have me wait until there was an available spot and that I'd be stuck all alone in a room during my stay here.. That is if I could've even gotten in. I got in. This is so great. Now I can get better. I'm so excited. When the nurse opened the door to my room I saw a girl sitting on one of the beds in the pure white room. The girl looked familiar. She had blonde, green, pink, purple and a few other colours in her hair. I know her somehow. "It's you!" She shouted in reconization. "Um hi." I said with a blush and a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooooo the next chapter is finally here! Yay! Any feed back I can get on this story is extremely helpful. Do you like it? Do you not? Should I continue? What do you guys think? Let me know!:)

I look forward to hearing your guy's thoughts:) I hope you guys have a brilliant day! Or night.. Depending on when you're reading and stuff:p

~Liz ♥