~How I Deal~

Juliet's POV

I woke up to an annoying buzzing sound.. What is that god awful noise...? Oh right.. Alarm. I got up and turned it off and then looked at my phone. Oh it's Sunday.. Nice. I smiled a bit and plopped my ass down on my bed.. God I'm tired.. Like really tired. I put my head back down on the pillow and instantly fell back asleep.

I woke up and looked around my room. It was kind of bright outside and I felt a rumble in my tummy. I looked down at my stupid stomach " Shut up! " I yelled and then looked at the clock. It read 12:00PM. Oh good I can get up now. I got to my feet and went over to my closet. I picked out some black sweats and a pink tank top. I threw on the clothes and then headed out to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I look terrible..

I had bruises up my arms and thin angry red lines on my wrists. My chest had a few scrapes on it and a small bruise near my neck. I looked at my face and I just looked like I was exhausted even though I had just woken up. God damn. I should probably sleep more or something. I sighed and I applied concealer to all of the bruises and my face. Well at least it covered it up a little bit.. I put some.. Well to some people it would be considered a lot.. Well anyways I put eyeliner around my eyes and winged it at the ends then put black eye shadow on my lids and then I added mascara so that my lashes passed all of the other black. I sat down on the bathroom floor and brushed my hair. I put my brush away and then went downstairs.

I heard a male voice downstairs and panicked. Please please please don't tell me he's back.. I crept down a few more steps and instantly became fearful.. I recognised that grey leather jacket and that short spiky black hair.. The person I know as my father. I tried to be as quiet as possible. I didn't want either of them to hear or see me.. I crept further down the stairs and grabbed my shoes and a sweater, then ran out of the house. The door shutting a bit loudly behind me. I ran to the park and then I went to the forest, hiding in a tree. I can't believe she's bringing him back into our home.. I curled up on one of the branches that leaned against the tree.

After what only felt like about 30 minutes I got up and out of the tree. Hopefully he has left now. I started walking back home and I saw that girl.. Kate. I just looked at her, how perfect she was. I couldn't find one flaw. I wish I could be like that.. Luckily she didn't notice me staring because that could make this really awkward.

I turned down my street and I saw my father getting into his car. Thank god he is leaving. I walked back to my house and he got out of the car. I started to run to get back into the house but he was too fast.. He grabbed my arm tightly and made me turn around to face him. His tall figure towering over me and to be honest I was scared. I looked at the ground, not wanting to see the dispicable man.

"Look at me!" He shouted. I jumped a bit. I was honestly terrified.. I slowly looked up at him, not uttering a word. " Your mother is taking me back. " He smirked. I just stared at him, more scared than I had ever been in my entire life. "Which means you and I will be spending a lot of time together. I hope you know what that means. " He said, he seemed quite pleased with himself, getting a fuckbuddy out of my mom and a human punching bag out of me. I nodded slowly and looked at the ground.

"Good. You had better get some less revealing clothes than those, you little whore. We wouldn't want anybody to find out about our time together, would we?" I considered screaming at him, telling him that I would tell if he ever hurt me again.. But I know that would just make this so much worse. So instead I shook my head, slowly. "Good. " He said and then started walking to his car, leaving me in the driveway, terrified about the things that would happen to me over the next couple of weeks.. maybe months.. possibly even years. I was so not looking forward to the time my father would be spending at my house.