~You can't always get what you want~

Juliet's POV

        I walked out of my bedroom after a long night of tossing and turning.. I don't know what has been up with me these last few days. I don't know how I get into this state.. I just know I want out. I have been feeling completely helpless and insecure about everything.. I don't know why even. My so called father hasn't been around to ruin things and my mother has been still rather happy so I don't know why I am feeling this way, this usually doesn't happen to me.        

-

        I walked throughout the corridors of my school. Today was a day like every other I guess.. People were waltzing around the corridors, doing their normal thing and still something felt really odd. I don't know if it's just this creepy and terrible mood I have been in or if it's just that people are acting weird. i just know that I am not feeling well and that I need to go and be all by myself. So that's exactly what I went to do. I skipped all of my classes for the day and hung out around the park and home. I didn't want to go home just in case my father would possibly be there.

        At the time that I'd normally be getting back from school, I went up to my house and then just simply entered. I was shocked to see the scene unfolding in front of me. My mother was on the ground sobbing and my father was standing in front of her, looking down at her in disgust.

        "What's going on here?" I asked cautiously. "Nothing.. Leave now!" My mother yelled, she seemed scared. So I did as she demanded, I turned around to leave but just as I was about to go I felt a tug on the back of my hood, I was pulled back violently and I fell onto the floor, the attacker still holding onto my hood, he was strangling me.

        "S-s-st-stop. please... St-stop it." I pleaded. It was no use. So I stood up, facing my father, the attacker. "What the hell is this?!" He roared angrily, holding up my bullitein board. Shit. I knew I shouldn't have left that out.. "Um.. I um.. uh Nothing." I managed to sutter out. "Yeah. Sure." He said with extreme anger in his voice.

        My father slammed the front door closed and dragged me across the floor by my hood, pulling me into the kitchen and slamming my body against the wall. "You know it's all your fault that I had to hurt your mother. If you weren't such a stupid and worthless little girl then I wouldn't have had to do that to your mother, she would've been completely fine and unharmmed if it wasn't for you." He yelled at me. Tears started to form in my eyes and there was nothing i could do about it. He's right. If I hadn't have been so selfish and thought that I deserved help then she wouldn't be in this position. "I'm so sorry mom." I managed to say between sobs.

        "Sorry isn't going to cut it." My dad stated, slapping my cheek, hard. "I-I don't know what to say.." I continued crying while trying to think of a way t show my mother how sorry I was. " There is nothing that you can say to make it up to your mother. You're just going to have to take what's coming to you. I can't believe you are such a selfish little brat, that you would do something so horrible to your sweet, loving mother." He said, getting into my head.

        He picked me up by my shirt and slamed my body against the wall. "well. What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response. I didn't really know what to do at this point I don't even know what I believe. "I asked you a fucking question!" he yelled, louder than ever before. I have never seen my father so angry. "I-I'm sorry.." I cried. "No you're not, you worthless waste of space." His words just made me cry harder. I just kept appologizing to my mother over and over again.

        My father continuously punched my stomach and kicked my legs. After a couple minutes I guess he got bored because then he threw me across the room. My head landed on the floor hard and I couldn't manage to see anything before my entire world went pitch black.

Mother's POV

        As soon as I saw my little girl get into the house I had to tell her to leave. I couldn't let her go through this too but I was too late. He had already spotted her. I got up, pain throughout my entire body but I didn't care. I just ran to to police station.

        When I got to the station I explained everything to the officer and especially the situation at home right now. Oli makes me feel so happy. I knew he was a bit abusive but as soon as he hit me that was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I just hope the police get there in time to help my daughter.

_____________________________________________________________

I don't exactly know if that is what people were expecting but that's just what I felt should happen in this chapter. Um yeah. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I just haven't had any motivation or much time either. I didn't check any of the spelling for this chapter so hopefully it's not too bad. Thanks for reading.

Liz