~The Meeting~

(Juliet's POV)

I walked into the Starbucks that wasn't too far from my house. I was really bored and had nothing better to do so I thought 'Well why not just go somewhere and feed off other people's engergy' So I called up someone from the alliance, Avril. She wanted to go to Starbucks and that's how we ended up here. Awkwardly walking to the shop. " Hey you haven't changed your hair in a while " Avril said awkwardly. " I'm changing it on Saturday " I explained. I was greatful when we got to the shop. It was really awkward between me and Avril since we didn't know eachother extremely well.. I could call her a... part-time friend. i think that's the perfect way to explain Avril. 

(Katie's POV)

I watched as some girl walked in, she definitly stood out with blue, green, purple and blonde hair, fair skin and beautiful blue eyes that popped due to the over obssesive amount of makeup she was wearing.. She was beautiful. My heart raced as I watched the unusual girl come up to the cash and then I realised the girl standing beside her.. She was a blonde with her underlayer dyed green. She had her arm around the unusual girl's waist.. The multi colored hair girl looked like she felt really awkward. That's when I realised that they had already stated their order and I had spaced out.. That's probably why the girl looked like this situation was awkward.. " I'm sorry.. What can I get for you?" I asked them politely, pretending that I hadn't just zoned out there. " um I'd like an extra small black coffee, please. " said the girl with the blonde and green hair. " erm.. and I-I'll have a small weak tea,

please " The multi-coloured hair girl said shyly. My eyes widened. Not only was the girl beautiful but she also had an amazing voice. It was almost angelic. I couldn't believe it. " Ah... That'll be five dollars please. " I said calmly, regaining my composure. " Thanks, mate. " the blonde and green haired girl said as she handed me the five dollar bill. " Ah um your welcome. " I stuttered out. Man that girl really has an effect on me...

(Juliet's POV)

Avril and I walked into the Starbucks and she immediately wrapped her arm around my waist. I was used to it by now. Every time we go somewhere we act like we're together because believe it or not I get hit on like a lot.. i don't really understand what they see in me... Quite frankly I'm ugly and I have nothing pretty or beautiful about me.. But anyways so we walked up to the counter and I looked up at this girl. She had sandy brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She had rather fair skin and she was skinny, not like a disgusting type of skinny but a healthy kind of skinny. She was beautiful.. Truely beautiful.. Unlike me she had a natural look to her.. She might have worn a brown eyeliner and a tiny bit of foundation.. But that's all.. Definitly nothing more. " I'm sorry.. What can I get you? " she asked

politely. " Um I'd like a extra-small black coffee, please. " Avril said. " erm.. and I-I'll have a small weak tea, please " I said shyly. Curse my shyness.. She looked at me wide-eyed. Did I do somthing wrong or innapropriate..? " Ah.. That'll be five dollars, please. " She said calmly, regaining her composure. " Thanks, mate. " Avril said as she handed the girl a five dollar bill. " Ah um your welcome. " She stuttured. Hm.. Maybe she's just nervous or somthing..? I'm not sure.. I walked with Avril to go get our drinks. " Hey Avril.. ? Do you think we made her nervous? " I asked curiously. " No. I think she likes you. " Avril said giggling. " Wha? There's no way... " I said while a blush crept onto my face. " There is seriously no way.. She was so pretty and I'm the exact opposite.. How is that even possible..? How can someone so pretty like some one like me? Plus she's most likely straight... " I said with a sigh. Avril slapped me across the head " Don't talk like that.. " She said. " If you're ugly then what does that make me? " She asked with a pout on her face. " Makes you beautiful. " I said like it was obvious. " Awww thanks, babe. " She said with a giggle. " But seriously you are so not ugly. " Avril said seriously. " If I were you I'd go over to her and I would ask her out. " She said with a proud smile. " O-okay... " I stuttered. " But I'm not you. " I said as I grabbed my tea and went to go sit down. Avril grabbed her coffee and skipped after me and then sat on in my lap. " Um.. Do you mind? " I asked curiously. " Nope! Thanks for asking" She said playfully. " I looked over at that girl and then noticed she was staring at us. "Um Avril.. She's staring at us.. Please get off of me. " I said quickly. " No! " She giggled and ruffled my hair. " Oh you did not just touch the hair.. " I said in a playful angry tone.